Hiatus

This will serve as a holding area for vacation requests that have no end. After a few weeks of unending vacation, the admins will move an absence thread here.
Hermit
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Trader

Hiatus

Post by Hermit » Wed May 04, 2016 12:36 am

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm sure some of you have noticed I haven't been on much or done any posting of late. Aside from the fact I've been engrossed with an alpha demo of a Dark Souls-esque game called "Nioh" for the PS4 (and PC maybe?), There have been a number of things that have recently come up that have left me with little time to get into my writing rhythm as it were.

As such, as much as it pains me to do this since I'm not the type to casually bow out of things, I think it's probably best that I take a break from here for a little bit until I've settled all, if not most of, the affairs that I'm currently dealing with as of this time. Consider this as my formal request to withdraw from the games I'm currently participating in. What happens to the characters I've been playing with I will defer to the respective GM's to decide their fate.
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Hiatus

Post by Muskrat » Wed May 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Sorry to hear that Hermit. Good luck with everything.

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Hiatus

Post by Scout89 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:26 am

Hope you come back soon, man.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Hermit
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Trader

Hiatus

Post by Hermit » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:15 pm

So I haven't necessarily resolved all the issues that have caused this lengthy hiatus of mine, but I think I've done enough that I can return some semblance of normalcy to my activities here on FOTD. I hope everyone's been doing well over the past month or so. Things on my end have been fairly rocky somewhat, but on the plus side I'm going on a family trip to Tokyo in late September, so huzzah for that, heh.
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Hiatus

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Welcome back!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring