Book 1: Act 2 - First Explore of the Greenbelt

Enter the Stolen Lands, a wilderness claimed by nobles, bandits, and beasts alike. Into this territory the fractious country of Brevoy sends its emissaries, tasking them with subduing the lawless folk and deadly creatures that have made it a realm of savagery and shame. Beyond the last rugged frontier stretches the home of voracious monsters, capricious fey, wily natives, and bandits who bow to the rule of a merciless lord none dare defy. Can the our heroes survive the Stolen Lands, bring their dangers to heel, and lay the foundations of a new kingdom? Or will they just be one more fateful band, lost forever to the ravenous wilds?

A Paizo Adventure Path

Run by King Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Desnus 20th, Year 4708, Oleg's Trade Post

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

** Svetlana **

Arenhal finds the woman in the kitchen making a blueberry pie for tonight's desert. She runs a neat kitchen and while there is one small smudge of flour on her chin the place is otherwise in good shape. She smiles and wealcomes Arenhal in, thanks him for finding the wedding ring yet again and answers his question. "Well in fact I have been known to sing a little, and Oleg has a harmonica he's not terrible with. I think the priest Jhod has a fiddle with him, not that I've heard him play it yet. Beyond that son, I'm not sure if anyone has any music in their bones."

** Colban **

"I am sorry for that." He hangs his head, and slowly perks up, "I intended to make up for it. I appreciate you not hanging me on the wall with the others. I don't plan on doing anything that might warrent me up there again, so don't you worry about that."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Arenhal offers a thin smile to the woman, "Yes, it seems that there is a shortage of music here, Svetlana. Thank you, I would look forward to teaching you the dances of my northern home one evening." He slips out of the kitchen soon after without really giving any reason for his question.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 pm

** Svetlana **

The woman nods to Arenhal, "Maybe some day we'll have some proper bards about." She says her good bye and turns back to baking for super.

** Outdoor Tables **

Eventually Lem, Arnehal and Cal will find themselves at the outside tables in the middle of the trade post. Dinner isn't going to be far away now. Valen and Jhod remain talking, preistly things no double, but you are certain to see them both for super.
I think we are about done once Valen and Jhod resolve their RP. We'll then beable to move right along. Do you want to RP the evening, or would you rather wer gloss over it and get right back to morning and your next travel?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 am

Valen blinks a bit of mist out of his eyes. "They are good people and I trust them more than I have trust most in my life. I have been trying to convert them, since it is The Elk Fathers blessing that has been saving us. I am finding it more difficult than I had anticipated. You would think a God taking a direct hand in saving your life would make one more pious." Valen chuckles a little.

"I will continue the search my friend. I should get back and make sure everything is being taken care of."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

To Be Continued

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

** Jhod **

With a slap on the back the older priest smile, "Well I suppose that is all we can do right now. Oleg and Svetlana seem open to the teaching of Erastil, but it will be an uphill batter for me here as well." He takes the axe back up and starts chopping more wood as Valen heads back off to rejoin the others.
The thread official ends here. New chapter has already started.