Introduction - Liam McAllister

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Introduction - Liam McAllister

Post by Donan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Feel free to RP as long as you like :)

Just let me know when you want to reach the hotel and I'll hit you with plot. :D

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 am

Marie almost puts the car into the hedge at Liam's touch. Upon recovering she forces the mirror back in place. She falls silent for a moment before answering, "Liam, I found you, I'm not perfect. I'll help you how I can but... Il est impossible." At this she falls into a kind of stunned silence.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Suddenly and seemingly for no reason Liam bursts into laughter. The episode lasts for several minutes before he speaks. "Do not worry yourself Marie, I assure you that my intentions were honorable". The geologist breaks into a second bout of chuckles. Then when he calms down he utters, "I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable, for that was not my intent"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Marie lets her breath out in one long sigh. She turns to Liam with a serious expression, "You do not know, it is alright. Where is your hotel?" Her accent slightly thicker when she's stressed.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm

"I'm staying at the Victoria hotel". Liam's voice is somber as he answers the french woman though he sports a partial smile on his face. "I am truly sorry if I have offended you Marie, I meant no harm honestly", them with an thump he sits back in his seat and stares out the windshield. Not knowing where to go with the conversation from here...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 pm

She shakes her head, sharply, "You don't understand, we will explain it this evening. You don't offend me, it just... no more, ok?"
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Liam just watches the scenery as the vehicle speeds along. He thinks quietly to himself, that he has truly entered uncharted territory and that he is going to have to tread lightly until he can figure out the next step...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:17 am

Marie stops in front of the Victorian and looks to her passenger, worry clear in her eyes. "Tonight, call and one of us, either Huw or I, will pick you up, then we'll talk, understand?"
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 am

The first thing the werewolves will spot as they reach the Victorian is the police car parked outside.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 am

Marie talks but Liam doesn't seem to hear her as he stares at the police around the hotel. "Wonder what's going on?", Liam asks no one in particular but aloud. Though his memory is cloudy, he looks over at Marie; "Where do you live I may need an alibi?"...