Origin: No Place to Call Home

"Since the first, these words have been spoken at the ceremony: Join us, brothers and sisters. Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant. Join us as we carry the duty that can not be forsworn. And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten. And that one day we shall join you."
---The traditional words that begin a Joining of the Grey WardensExplore the world of Ferelden as the Grey Wardens return to the kingdom after centuries of exile. Set before the BioWare video game Dragon Age: Origins.

Run by the First Grey Warden Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Origin: No Place to Call Home

Post by Vardaen » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Everyone is kicked or cut, a Channel Energy should heal everyone up to full.
Henri stands over the last of the Orlesians, "Solanis is right. We aren't barbarians or bastards like these usurpers are. Bind him, strip him, and leave in over there. I'll ready their horses."

Tom and Hank grumble slightly, the lust of battle was getting to them, but they calm down and soon realize that fighting in a heated battle is one thing, murdering an unconscious man is another. So they bind the Orlesian and strip him of his combat gear while Henri collects the horses and soon returns with the mounts. "These will make escape much quicker. They have only light provisions on them, means they must be based out of some place nearby. We should hurry."
Loot Items
Horses w/ Military Saddle and Tack (x4)
Chaimail x3
Light Wooden Shield x3
Longsword x3
Longbow x3 (Quiver 20 x3)

Banded Mail x1
Heavy Steel Shield x1
Longsword (Masterwork x1)
Light Lance x1

Gold: 50
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Re: Origin: No Place to Call Home

Post by Trogdor » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:19 pm

"Let's grab everything they have," Solanis says once they remaining soldier is tied up. "I'm sure the rebels will appreciate any military material they can get their hands on. But first, gather around me. You've all been hurt and I want to take care of that." Then, once they're around him. the mage calls upon the power of the Fade to heal them all. And moments later a dull blue glow surrounds the group.
Channel Energy, then get out of here.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

To Be Continued...

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Henri agrees with Solanis, "I agree. Oh yes, thank you Solanis." The group stands there a moment as a bluish light washes out from the mage and heals the rebels of their ills.

"Thanks" offers Tom again. "I think I'd have died there if not for you Solanis." He shakes the mages hand and then gathers up the weapons and armor loading the horses. In a matter of a five minutes the enemies are stripped of armor and gear and everyone is mounted on the horses.

"Follow me!" Henri gallops off to the east and hopefully to safety.
This Origin story ends. Your story continues in the following thread: Origins: Home Sickl
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring