OOC Chatter

OOC Forum for Hanner in Darkness
Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by Phlale » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Maps updated, territory added in the South of the city, fairly industrial/commercial area, dead at night, lots of rural areas around. The house is marked with the X (it doesn't actually exist). It's in rough shape on a lightly treed lot, mostly mature maples and a couple of spruce. At the side of the house is a converted carriage house, currently filled with junk the old owner's estate didn't sell. In back is a stable with a loft, with work it could fit the RV or three cars. Quite a hike for Grace, but you guys can afford it now.

How do you guys want to buy it? Shell company, fake identity, or in one (or all) of your names?

Comments? Complaints? Almost a real pack now!
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Guys, I've got to admit, the glacial pace we're at is frustrating me. I am still looking for replacement player(s) or new blood, but if the interest has died out, I'll just close up shop. I know EM and MV are having issues, and Donan seems to have dropped out, and so I'm currently running under the assumption that if/when the first two can get back and somebody comes in to take Daniel, that this will keep going, and the pack will actually get to go out on their own. As it is though, I'm running two characters with a puzzle in front of the pack, which has pretty much killed the progress.

So I propose a couple of options:
1) Kill the game now
2) Skip over the web challenge and let Tet and MV (and anyone who joins) finish up the prelude, moving on to the meat of the story
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm feeling similar. I really don't see a reason to continue unless we have a couple more players.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I'll have to agree with you both. I know that I have been slow posting but I honestly am doing the best I can to keep up with the time and access I have for computer time. A few more players could'nt hurt and once my computer is back in order, Evil Monkey wishes to reclaim Ivan...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 am

Ok, glad we're all on the same page then. Here's what I'm going to propose, I'm going to try and get one or two more people until the end of next week. If, at that point, there's no improvements, I'm going to suggest that the game be put on ice. That sound fair to you guys?
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am

Sounds fine to me.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Sounds fair...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:30 pm

Sorry guys, all my inquiries seem to have hit dead ends. Looks like we can close up shop here.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Damn...