OOC Chatter

OOC Forum for Hanner in Darkness
Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

OOC Chatter

Post by Phlale » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 am

Ok, so now the idle talk can move here! I'll get to work on the preludes and game information tonight, and should have everything up in the near future.

MV & Donan, I still need some background information on your characters. MV, did you get the link to the character sheet, or are you not using it? If you didn't I'll try to send you the link again, if you want to use something else, that's alright by me.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by MadVlat » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 am

I'll check on it in a few minutes.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Wow, MV. I can work with that! It'll be a while before you guys can take on Grace's past, but I'm looking forward to how it colours (taints?) her actions and views.

I've got all your backgrounds and don't see any major issues, just have to work out the details regarding foster packs (see forthcoming PM's).
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Wow, MV. I can work with that! It'll be a while before you guys can take on Grace's past, but I'm looking forward to how it colours (taints?) her actions and views.

I've got all your backgrounds and don't see any major issues, just have to work out the details regarding foster packs (see forthcoming PM's). MV and Donan, if you want to add some gear that your characters already own, please go ahead.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Finally Downloaded a copy of The Rage... holy crap... I wish I had access to this stuff earlier but now I know some places that xp is going to be spent :twisted:
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Great book. The Tooth and Claw fighting merit looks cool.

Ok, everything's set up, I'm just going to post some general information about the communities, then start your individual preludes. Either tonight or tomorrow. Everyone ok with that?

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Most definantly!
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Works for me amigo. Will try to get the last little things to you ASAP, however I am working late both tonight and tomorrow...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:34 pm

That's fine, MV, they likely won't come up right away.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:58 pm

I can't wait to get going... it's been far too long since I've been in a game.