Haven: "Odette"

The city of Camdenburg is the greatest secret of kindred society. Its shadowed confines hidden from the minds of mortal men for over two centuries. Within the aged row houses and modern office buildings the poltics of its long dead residents continue in relative safety. However, all know that nothing lasts forever and soon the veil that has hidden the city for so long, too may fall...
Run by the Storyteller MadVlat
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Haven: "Odette"

Post by MadVlat » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Only two hours ago you were sleeping away the dawn, your slumbering mind echoing the terror of your embrace in clouded imagery and flashes of pain. However, the great danse awaited your awakening; Gabriel holding a sealed envelope in his hand as your eyes first opened. "I'm sorry to disturb you so early mistress, but this came for you". He hands Odette a letter with a hand that curiously is missing its middle digit.

You open the letter, as Gabriel produces a straight razor from a nearby shelf and waits for you to take a seat. The grooming ritual a nightly occurance for you both. He remains quiet as you begin to read the missive.

Odette,

The sisterhood of Camdenburg hopes that you would be willing and able to meet with our illustrious sheriff at the Celestial Dragon. He was quite adamant about your presence this evening. It seems that you may be able to help with a certain situation.

There is no signature on the letter but at its bottom is the image of a medusa stamped in crimson wax. The symbol long recoginized as the official seal of your covenant. So you quickly ready yourself for the meeting with your ghouls assistance and soon find yourself at the tea house across the river. You are escoted into a small room at the back of the establishment, and have just sat down as the door to the room opens once again.

A well dressed man enters holding a bowler hat in his arm. Then Mr. Po extends his arm and introduces you to the other man, not yet giving his name as he awaits the others response...

Welcome aboard young lady. I wanted to catch you up a little so I took some liberty's with your character. I will be posting to the Dollhouse thread soon and you may chime in there. Hope you enjoy my nightmare...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Odette
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Haven: "Odette"

Post by Odette » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Odette smiles , introducing herself in a kindly manner. Noticing the others gathered in the room, she smiles once more, offering the others good evening. With the formalities out of the way, she makes herself a cup of hot tea, and sits down in a vacant set, waiting for the conversation to start.
Meh.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 am

Start time: July 10th, 2011 - 3:50 AM in the morning...
From this point on in the game I will be keeping time as a header for each of my posts...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Odette
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odette » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Staning in a room completely set off from the main parlor, Odette stares at the sight ahead of her. Ahhhh what a lovely sight, indeed!

"I have brought you here for you to be my personal toy...." she drawls slowly and purposely. "I have taken an interest in you."

But the interest taken is not one that this newcomer would expect. Spotted out of many who come to this shop for their own special brand of fun, many repeat customers, this young, scruffy man has caught her eye. Not everyone gets this woman's attentions...indeed, it is a rare occurance indeed. But this one....

"Let us get started, shall we? As if you truly had a choice." Smiling, Odette walks to the man who is suspended by two hooks piercing through his shoulder blades. He has additional chains circling his ankles, and his hands are bound behind him. He is in a state of euphoria, and cannot talk as he is prevented speech by the ball stuck in his mouth, connected to the leather strap that binds it tight. He is naked save for a pair of dingy white boxers, his arousal quite evident.

She has only her long, phallic-like hand-built tazer and a pair of tweezers. She delights that this newcomer Gabriel has brought to her might last more than a few days. His deranged mind and corrupt activities, twined with his apathy and cold-blooded acts have made him a prime candidate for Odette's attentions. These are the creme'da La creme of society for her. These are the ones that she personally services, and who will eventually join others upon her shelf of glory. There is already a display case ready! He has been oiled and prepared for the activity at hand...but oh...he will be here tomorrow, as well. He may last....she thinks.
Meh.

Odette
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odette » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

An hour later, Odette readies to take her leave. She must retire to her home, her appetite has been filled, and quite nicely. The mortal lives, filling her with excitement for the nights to come. Eyeing her young recipient, she drinks of the cup she has filled in his unconsciousness.

"You have done well, my dearest Gabriel." She murmurs to her ghoul. Petting him upon his golden hair with tresses that flow down his back onto his pale back, she kisses him gently upon the lips.

With a smile, she takes the customary sip from his fountain, and departs to rest.
Meh.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 am

Just a friendly bit of advice. Vampires, old and new frown upon killing their prey outright. The obvious reason is the "Clean up" factor of disposing of bodies. The second reason is a bit more sinister and dangerous to the vampire. If a vamp drains a victim completely they must make a morality roll and possibly take on the memories and derangements of the prey...
Start time: July 10th, 2011 - 4:50 AM in the morning...

As Odette finishes for the evening she exits the building finding herself amidst the beginnings of dawn. The sky while still dark displaying hints of red and darkened clouds. A storm lies upon the horizon and the uneasy feeling that the nosferatu feels is not just from the weather...
Last edited by MadVlat on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odette
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odette » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Rushing through her door after a hurried race to her home, she locks herself in. Laying to rest, Gabriel sitting by her side as she closes in for her sleep, the feeling she has had since leaving unnerves her.

What was out there that could rattle me? What manner of man or creature?? Is this the one who was spoken about just this night? Whatever the presense is, she will be sure to voice these concerns at the upcoming meeting that is to follow. This indeed is something the others should know about, for if she has felt this, would it not be so strange for the others to sense it also??

Ponderin g this strange feeling that has caused her uneasiness, she drifts off to sleep, and maybe not a restful one at that.
Meh.

Odette
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odette » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

I understand. I have an idea of how I will proceed. Thank you for your input. There is so much I have to learn in this game. I thank you for your feedback :)
Meh.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 am

Start time: July 10th, 2011 - 9:15 PM in the evening...

Odette awakens to a musty smell and sounds of rain beyond the confines of her haven. The small counter just beyond her resting place now occupied by several neatly placed outfits. Stiffened and long dead musculature coming to life as Gabriel enters the chamber announcing the time almost completely without emotion, "It is past nine. Shall I have your dinner brought up or would you be dining out?"
Last edited by MadVlat on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odette
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Odette » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:45 pm

:Bring it up, please." Odette replies, her voice still thick from the process of waking. "I have plans tonight, and do wish to have my substainance before leaving this evening."

MMMMM...rainy. She eyes the folded clothes, deciding on which to wear and what would not be so appropriate for her outting. She chooses not the elegant gowns that she usually wears, but a pair of old and ripped black jeans and a black turtleneck sweater. On her feet she chooses a pair of good old Chuck Taylors. Upon her dressing, she awaits both her dinner and her grooming ritual.
Meh.