Welcome aboard!

Here on the Jenivere the PCs can relax and let their worries go. This is the OOC forum for the Serpent's Skull campaign.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: Welcome aboard!

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:13 am

Sadly inevitable, I suppose. I was a new add-on anyways, so had no real idea of what had been done before in the Campaign and where we were going (besides treat it like a 4x Strategy Game and conquer everything in sight). Oh well. At least got to play a Ranger for the first time, and pincushion some things.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:38 pm

I need to cut back one or two games, and since JW is on hiatus, leaving us with 2, and 2 late joiners. It makes sense this gets the axe, you are welcome to play a ranger in another game (I think you are in everything already!)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:27 pm

Ha! I think the only thing you're running I'm not in is that Skulls & Shackles pirate game.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:22 pm

That game has a lot of players in it already too.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring