Episode 1: Exit Strategy

In the year 2148, explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.
They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it... MASS EFFECT.

Run by the Spectre Vardaen
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Dakani Kur's Warehouse

Post by Hayabusa » Thu May 30, 2013 8:05 pm

"You're awfully nervous and upset despite us fulfilling our part," Kinney replies, thinking that if this tension stays then the volus will end up dead anyway. Though he probably won't be the only one. "If your guys don't lower their weapons you won't get it. Because right now, I only want you to get your stupid black box so we can get off this rock. Because you already got your Sand."
Persuasion to defuse this situation?
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 31, 2013 1:01 am

"<Choo> Not the flight recorder! I see that, you have that I can tell that!" He takes one of the cases of red sand, opened and riffled through and throws it across the warehouse dock. The drugs inside spray all over the air falling to the ground spread out and wasted. "Where are my Biotic Amps? <Choo> They were supposed to be in here, packed in the Red Sand to avoid detection." He doesn't motion for his men to lower their weapons, and they certainly don't just because you ask them too. "<Choo> Did you open the cases? Did you take the Amps?"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri May 31, 2013 1:07 am

"One of the people who took the flight recorder was wearing a Unity amp," Selena replies. "But that was the only amp that we saw. One of the crates was damaged in the firefight to take the warehouse. But all we saw inside was the drugs."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Fri May 31, 2013 1:47 am

"I don't know where your stuff is. We were supposed to recover your crates and your recorder. And we did that," Kinney says her tone getting sharper she reaches behind herself unfolding the Wraith shotgun and bringing it up. "If your amps are not in there it is your and not our problem but if you want to screw us over then this IS going to become your problem."

"So much for a fair deal with some backwater dealer," she adds almost inaudible.
Umm... you do know that Red Sand is taken nasally so when you throw it around and it fills the air... inhalation...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 am

The volus looks at Kinney, "<chooo> Are all female earth clan as dumb as you?" He slowly turns his head from side to side as if to be counting the score of men at his call, and likely more in the rafters of the warehouse. "Put that away before you get yourself killed. I was told these would have Biotic Amplifiers in them what am going to do with 5 cases of Red Sand? I'm no drug dealer."

Solaria Ro chimes in as she raises a biotic barrier around herself without much of an effort, "Double cross from Pitney For? It would explain why those Black Banner were interested in this shipmen."

The volus taps into his omni tool, "<chooo> Give me the recorder, let me see that it is the right one and then we can finish this deal. You did what I asked even if I didn't get what I wanted. But first you put that away, no one...NO ONE draws on me in my own home. I will assume it is some idiotic earth clan ritual this time however."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

veritas
Level 12
Level 12

Post by veritas » Fri May 31, 2013 5:07 am

Knight glares coldly at the volus, but remains quiet. He has nothing positive to add to the conversation and knows better than to insert his opinion in the already tense situation.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri May 31, 2013 9:46 am

Bata'Vek doublechecks his breather filters. He doesn't know if Quarians can be affected by Red Sand, but he doesn't care to be the first guinea pig. "One of the Banners was clearly a biotic, so we looted some off him. But nothing of particularly impressive tech that I noticed."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Fri May 31, 2013 5:09 pm

"Then you better don't point your own guns at us if you want to do business. The guns go down, you get your recorder, we our flight and what you know about the turian and we'll be out of your life forever," Kinney suggests.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:59 pm

The Volus laughs through is breather, an odd sound to be sure. "Perhaps I let Solaria Ro kill you, just you earthclan, and then finish the deal with the rest of your more reasonable partners. No, you are in my house. Put your toy away or the deal is off, flight recorder or not. *I* Don't need you anymore. You however need me, you see, I have made it clear that if anything happens to me you'll never get off this planet. The space port authorities are on the look out for a band of Red Sand smugglers passing through the area that just happen to look exactly like your little group. You and the others counting on you will never get off Aite without my ship now." He shurgs at Knight, "Sorry Jason, but it seems our time together is at an end. A shame really, out of all of the earth clan I've met, I really liked you."

He then waits for someone to give him the flight recorder, or to open fire and make a mess of all of this.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri May 31, 2013 10:15 pm

"Give. Him. The. Box." Selena is annoyed as any of the group has ever seen her. "Risk your own life with your macho ideals. But don't risk mine." The Asari walks over to Raik and holds her hand out to take the black box and carry it over to the Volus.
I'll hand the box over to the Volus myself if Raik will give it to me.