General Discussion

Here is where any rules questions and other out of game conversations shall take place.
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Prison Battle vs Dark Loa

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Would love to have you! And if this whirlwind ever settles down, I might run two M&M games.

FYI - I just had our full-timer robbed at gunpoint last night. Part-timer quit upon hearing about it, so trying to see if we have proper coverage for the rest of the week and to make sure that the full-timer isn't entertaining any ideas of quitting himself; though if I had the money, I'd make him and myself both quit :)

First time in over six years that our store was actually 'robbed'. Was not cool dealing with it all last night and then opening the store today.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Just keep me in the loop if there's a new game that happens.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Will do! If the boss would ever leave, I'd work on getting more stuff posted for ALL my damned games. Got nasty cold and windy here yesterday so wound up falling asleep on the couch to some episodes of Supernatural.

As is, with THC and Chanur being gone, the current group here has no real combat monster. I'll have to put a shout out and see if anyone would be interested in taking over Cobalt, he's such a wicked sweet Hulkster wanna be to pass up using.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:49 pm

It is my understanding that Chanur will be back. But who knows.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

My gut tells me he will be back, but not for quite some time. It's quite the upset he's going through and until his feet are planted on the ground stable once more, will most likely be solely focused upon procuring a means of living and shelter for his family. My prayers are with him, knowing how bad it is already out there myself.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 am

What? I thought he was just moving for his job?

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:24 am

He was moving all over the US to try and keep his job is the way I read it. Even then, he still didn't know for sure if he'd make the final cut once all the businesses were done being downsized and an ultimate choice made to either close the place or not. Either way, he's stuck in limbo trying to make things work for an indefinite amount of time. I just hope it all works out the best for him.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Looks like Eanwulf has left the site again. This game is heading to the graveyard.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring