OOC Chatter

This is the HQ where we can talk OOCly about the game Only War.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 am

Thanks again for the great time, everyone! I especially loved the Commissar. Even though she technically wasn't a ranking officer (ours having shipped out with the wounded), her sheer badassery and firepower guaranteed we all stayed in line. And the execution was classic, as well as staying behind to die gloriously.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed the game too. For WH40k, playing humans (and Ratlings) felt more fun than playing super Space Marine types.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:33 am

Zara may yet have lived, she burned her fate... who knows when we might see some of the surviors again... like in my Dark Heresy game ;)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The Emperor Protects

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Well all, I think its time to send this game off to the Warp.

I think this was a great intro adventure, really had a good feel for being Imperial Guard but not too stuffy and strict since you had your own leadership, etc. I haven't had a chance to look at the expanded/full rules but they are in the Imperial Library for anyone that is interested.

Thanks all for playing!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring