Prelude: Port Peril - Formidably Maid

The shipping lanes of Golarion's seas and oceans are filled with fat merchant vessels laden with trade goods both mundane and exotic, as well as the pirates and freebooters who prey on them. Under the banner of their Hurricane King, these buccaneers sally forth from that archipelago of lawless pirate ports and anchorages known as the Shackles, plundering the shipping of countless countries and trade consortiums, then vanishing back into the maze of islands and reefs they call home. The nations of the Inner Sea would like nothing more than to end the pirate menace once and for all, but the eternal hurricane known as the Eye of Abendego has thus far shielded the Free Captains of the Shackles from the threat of retaliation.

In the Skull & Shackles Adventure Path, the PCs take on the role of pirates, but they must make a name for themselves in piracy, plunder, and disrepute to truly become infamous Free Captains of the Shackles.

A Paizo Adventure Path

Run by the Pirate King Vardaen
Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Re: Prelude: Port Peril - Formidably Maid

Post by Grimbold » Fri May 24, 2013 11:47 pm

"Well spoken, Toruk, and you, dear Maggie, and a good decision. I fear I was getting too desperate in finding a job. We should trust our guts more and be patient. Good things come to those who wait." Roderick says.

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Aeon Priest
User Class: Explorer

Post by Eilandor » Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"To be honest Roderick, I didn't know which way that was going to go..."

Turning to Maggie, "You are right, tomorrow will bring better things. After all, the first offer can often look good with no others to compare it too."
Number Two: "You are number six."
Number Six: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"
Number Two: "Muh ha ha ha ha!"

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"They'll have to," Maggie replies. "Can't get much worse than a ship like the Wormwood.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Another round of drinks is brought over, and the group is talking job prospects and starts laughing and enjoy themselves even more. Everyone pitches in, a drink here another round there, and before you know it everyone is three sheets to the wind.

Man those drinks are strong for before you know it you are passing out one by one, right after the other. You'll have to find your destiny tomorrow, for tonight all you find is the bottom of a bottle.

*** Fade to Black ***
So ends the Prelude! Great RP guys. We haven't seen 2 others join us yet, but that will come at the start of the next chapter. I hope everyone is having fun and is ready for a thrill ride!

We will start up Tuesday when I'm back from a long weekend, until then you are passed out drunk, awaiting one hell of a hang over!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring