Character Creation

This is a forum to discuss Shadowwk's VtM: Dark Ages game.
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Character Creation

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:22 pm

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Here's my final draft: Stavros Papandrea
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Shadowwk
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Shadowwk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Haya, looks good to me.

Eanwulf, I think you made a mistake in backgrounds. There's a dot attached to nothing.

Alright, all I need is MV sheet and background on characters and were good to go.
See you on the other side

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah it won't let you de-select dots in Background :(
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 am

Keep clicking it a couple times, and it'll eventually get the hint!

Also, with both Infamous Sire and Notoriety, and having neither Politics, Etiquette, or strong Allies, are you setting yourself up as some cool rebel/outcast? Real underdog, struggling to not be ostracized by the regular Vamps? Sounds like fun.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:12 am

He's a 7 ft. tall crazy butcher who prefers to keep to himself but knows a lot about superstition and folklore so might prove valuable to the group.

He might also just happen to be in the mood to try making a few new friends. :)

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:22 am

I changed Stavros around a bit and will keep him as is currently. I just need to try and find the time to slap some kind of history together.

Essentially Stavros was a Greek butcher forced into the service of the Byzantine Empire for thwarting an attempt upon an officer's life. Little did he know, that the officer was Brujah and that he'd reward the man for aiding him by making him one of his own kind. Later through the years of being duped and played for a fool, Stavros would find his Sire's behavior odd at best and sometimes downright cruel. In the attempt of trying to 'help' his master see the light and error of his ways, Stavros would seek council in another kindred whom was already out for his Sire's blood.

(Sire was essentially a Road of the Devil pretending to be a Road of Heaven type which pissed off a lot of his fellow Cainites. In the end, the one Stavros talked to played the man to gain council with his liege and slayed him outright. Since then, Stavros wants little to do with Politics and now tries to deal with the cursed bloodline his master left him; i.e. a love for bloody slaughter.)

Having left his former life in Greece/Italy behind him, Stavros now lives in Germany and works as a butcher once more. This time, he has befriended a local farmer and in exchange for protecting the man and his beloved daughter, is allowed a place to stay and work to do. Stavros has even gone so far as to Ghoul the daughter and even hints at one day making her Kindred; something the father is eager to see happen for reasons unknown.

Having survived on his own for so long, Stavros' bestial nature has attracted the kinship of a Gangrel elder; who feels Stavros is perhaps a wolf in sheep's clothing to the Brujah. The elder claims responsibility for Stavros and maintains watchful eye on the hulking giant of a vampire as he chops and hacks away on various farm animals.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 am

Hating "Twilight- The Sparkly vampire saga" like I do I had to post this...

...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 am

...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 am

And alas Brother Grygor: