Chatter: Recovery

The OOC Forum for the Tales from Wilderlands campaign using The One Ring RPG system.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Chatter: Recovery

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:26 pm

We had our first really hard fight where you guys took some Endurance Loss and almost a wound or two. But no one was wounded. So recovering Endurance isn't so hard.

A character who is not Wounded, and who at the end of combat is given the time to catch his breath (to rest for at least half an hour) recovers a number of Endurance points equal to his Heart score.

Recover Endurance
Player-heroes recover a number of Endurance points for every prolonged rest they enjoy every day (usually, a night's sleep). The amount of points recovered depends on the current health of the character:

An uninjured hero recovers two Endurance points, plus a number of points equal to his Heart rating.

Shake off Weariness
A weary adventurer whose Endurance score is higher than his Fatigue rating after a night's sleep or comparable rest is now properly rested. A character who was Weary before he rested may now uncheck the Weary label on his character sheet.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Chatter: Recovery

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am

So BB pointed out something about recovering endurance while on the road. This was not taken into account after the Night-Wight Fight! So I'll have to readjust your current Endurance. I think I need to break down and get the Revised Edition book so everything is in one neat place.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring