Book 6: Act 2 - OOC Information

The OOC Forum for the Tales from Wilderlands campaign using The One Ring RPG system.
Wbweather
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Wanderer

Re: Book 6: Act 2 - OOC Information

Post by Wbweather » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Gerwald's strengths are Hunting and Travel

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:30 pm

I've got Explore at 3 and Travel at 2. My other 3s are Athletics, Stealth, and Lore.

Blubbo_Baggins
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Blubbo_Baggins » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 pm

We could always use a Scout - we don't even have one now. I think Glirion should take that.

We can also use another Huntsman, since we have just Varuthil at the moment. Gerwald could also be our guide, but knowing the general stats of Dwarves, I'm not sure if Borir has a good backup skill that would help us (like being a 2nd Lookout).

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 pm

A note here

Battle Bonus Dice have to be spent in the battle you get them.
Inspiration Bonus last the session and can be used for anything BUT its both at once.
Singing Songs
"During an Adventuring phase, the companions may choose to sing a song to reinforce their mutual bond of friendship and inspire themselves to pursue their goals with renewed strength of purpose. First, the companions choose a song to sing among those on their song list. Then, all companions may make a Song roll.
• If a hero succeeds in his roll, he is Inspired until the end of the session: an Inspired companion may ‘spend’ his inspiration to add 2 Success dice to any one roll.
• If the number of successes rolled by the companions as a whole matches or exceeds the number of heroes in the group (a great success counts as 2, and an extraordinary success counts for 3), the company gains a temporary Fellowship point, usable only during the current session. Each song may be employed by the company once for each Adventuring phase (twice if it is an Elvish song): mark a song off the list once it has been spent. A song must be marked off whether it has been used successfully or not."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Ooops, on July 15th (IC) you sent Black Wing to go find Radagast and tell him what was going on....
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring