Book 7: Act 2 - Fellowship Phase

The OOC Forum for the Tales from Wilderlands campaign using The One Ring RPG system.
Blubbo_Baggins
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: Book 7: Act 2 - Fellowship Phase

Post by Blubbo_Baggins » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Sweet, thx!
I will work all these results into my write up when the time comes.

Wbweather
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Wbweather » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:52 pm

So Gerwals will Visit the Kingstone to regain hope while he is in Rhosgobel. Then he will head north to the Easterly Inn with those who are heading there. He will do the Return to the Carrock undertaking over the winter to use Travel instead of Crafting or Song to reduce shadow.

I think I would like to increase Stealth to 2 for 8 AP and keep the last 6 for later.

I will spend 6 XP to increase valour to 3 and take the keen quality for my Giant-slaying spear to lower the Edge to 8.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Wbweather wrote:So Gerwals will Visit the Kingstone to regain hope while he is in Rhosgobel. Then he will head north to the Easterly Inn with those who are heading there. He will do the Return to the Carrock undertaking over the winter to use Travel instead of Crafting or Song to reduce shadow.

I think I would like to increase Stealth to 2 for 8 AP and keep the last 6 for later.

I will spend 6 XP to increase valour to 3 and take the keen quality for my Giant-slaying spear to lower the Edge to 8.
Okay do the XP and AP spends yourself, seem fine.

Kingstone (first time) +3 Hope

Return to the Carrock: Travel
Rolled:
Feat Die: 5*
Success Die: 1,5,5
Totaling: 16 Success = -2 Shadow
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:46 pm

OKay that's everyone I'll try and star the thread now
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Okay Othniel, everyone else is getting 2 Undertaking, and the Kingstone is on the way home, and it just make sense. So you get the Kingstone as well: +3 Hope, sheet updated

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Spiffy!

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Since this will be my last post for at least a week, let me just say that when the fellowship reassembles, Varuthil will freely share all she learned about the Chain.

Blubbo_Baggins
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Blubbo_Baggins » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:24 pm

Sorry the Fellowship Phase thread has been quiet! Both @othniel and @wbweather owe you a reply (maybe?). I have been held up posting for Finn but am coming up with some ideas and will try to get it done soon, though I know that doesn't affect Varuthil's storyline as much.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:40 pm

So Blubbo_Baggins has really put out one hell of a post. You guys can take inspiration from his post, remember the Fellowship Phase is your time, I'm just there to make some rolls, and keep continuity with the others. Feel free to give me some narrative and more.

I'm looking forward to see what happens at the Easterly Inn next.

Blubbo_Baggins
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Blubbo_Baggins » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:26 pm

@vardaen

Not quite done! Just wanted to finally publish something while I work on the last part/I have to actually post what's coming next. I was planning to narrate a battle, but I realize now that maybe it would be better to lead up to it, then leave it open for all of us to post. My plan was to actually have Beorn show up with Gerwald at some point in the battle, so in theory most of us could actually post their part of the battle, if interest exists...