Prologue: The White Knights

The Imperial Senate has been dissolved. The last hints of the Galactic Republic are now all but extinct. The Empire has firm control over nearly all the galaxy, but a fledgling group of rebels have begun to fight against the domination of the Emperor and his minions. Meanwhile, the chaos of war has presented opportunities to those that have only but to claim them.Run by Emperor TetNak
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: In the Middle

Post by Shurijo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Xan shifts in his seat saying, "You'll never make it without me, and I don't give up on my crew. If you're adamant about this, then let's do it. We can discuss compensation when we get back."

mysticknight232
Level 11
Level 11

Post by mysticknight232 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Never one to back down from a challenge, the Rodian grunts an affirmative "Let's go" at the others!
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 pm

It is decided, the crew will attempt to board the partially completed space station and destroy it. Now the crew needs to quickly plan how to proceed and act. X-Wings and Tie Fighters are getting closer and closer.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

mysticknight232
Level 11
Level 11

Post by mysticknight232 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 pm

"First things first" says the Rodian. "Do we have any explosives onboard or will we have to do some improvising" asks the explorer?

[spoiler"action"] I'll ask if we have anything here and if not, I'll start searching the cargo for anything I think might make do. I don't know anything about explosives so I'm just trying to keep the action going. [/spoiler]

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:31 am

"Check the schematics," Kell says, recalling what their White Knight contact told them as it was just a few moments ago. "Zaedra supplied us with the location where we can find the explosives. Check your weapons and strap in. We're gonna make the call and get this done. Xan, put us on the course." The man adds and reaches for the comm to make the call unless anyone interjects.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Xan orients the starship and prepares the ship to land. He asks, "Do we request emergency assistance? We might be able to get on the deck without them turning their weapons on us, if we let them know we're not a threat."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:36 pm

The schematics show a central core of the station which is not easy to get to. There are also munitions lockers spelled out in the diagram of the base. There are two main docks, one for larger ships such as freighters, and others more suited for fighters. There are a lot of tie fighters deployed right now, and no so much of other ships that are likely used for transport and cargo. With the current situation, their hails might be igorned by the Imperial base at this point.
Better decide else I'm going to have you guys start being the target of stray fire/ships, etc
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Post by Scout89 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:22 am

"Get in there! Quick!" Rowv points to the big hangar. "I doubt they will even notice us."
A.K.A. Tvrod.

mysticknight232
Level 11
Level 11

Post by mysticknight232 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:14 pm

"I agree with Rowv, we don't want any wandering damage! Let's get our ass into the hanger quick before they start shooting at us" exclaims Raalo!

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Xan pivots their ship and heads it into the hanger. He hopes to fly under the radar and avoid any outbound vessels. Under the chaos of battle, the pilot believes they may be able to land within the confusion.