Prelude: Eat, Drink, and be Merry

In Keltia, you are one of the heroes of the Dark Ages in the time of Arthur, when Britain was still a land of legends. Take part in the great battles sung of by the bards. Travel from the court of kings to the boundaries of the Island of Beli the Great, perhaps even enter the mists of the Otherworld. Maybe you will witness the end of the time of legends and the arrival in history of the greatest hero of Britain that will ever be: Arthur Pendragon.

You may be a clan warrior, a druid, a bard or a mage. Myrddin the Elder may guide you to search for the forgotten gods, hidden treasures and conspiracies to foil, taking you to the darkest forests, the mists of enchanted isles and haunted cairns. The bards will sing of your feats for centuries to come.

Run by GM TetNak
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Prelude: Eat, Drink, and be Merry

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:02 am

Trahaeran is neither pleased nor upset by the king's decision. Eus has done what any good king would do. The fact that he risks the lives of his own two sons to do so however, disturbs the aged warrior greatly; though the man's visage shows no signs of it doing so. Fortunately for Eus' children, Trahaeran will have his own son to accompany them. This Trahaeran thought, combined with the powerful magic of two spellcasters, should be more than enough means to ensure a safe return from the land of the Angles.

The large man listens to the king's decision and simply nods. He then bids those around him farewell and goodnight. Clasping Nuallan's shoulder, Trahaeran speaks but a few words before retiring to bed.

"Sleep well my son, for tomorrow we embark upon an epic journey! I would ask you to pray to the gods this night that not only do we succeed, but that the deeds we perform in our king's name shall be the stuff of legend!"
Last edited by Eanwulf on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Rhedyn nods her head at Eus' words. "That sounds wise, your majesty." Best not to make any decision now, but to wait until they have more details. Rhedyn distrusts the idea of an alliance, but is open to having her mind changed by what she sees when they visit the Angles. She bows to the king, then leaves, going to her own bed to retire for the night.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:01 pm

"Do not worry, father," Nuallan replies with words he rarely speaks so soft before continuing far more confident. "Mayhaps my own name will ring as loudly and widely known as the Iron Bear's when this is over. I will see that this is the last mug of mead then. And maybe that one," he points to another with his own. "And then I will see to rest myself. I will be ready, armed and armoured when the morrow call comes," he nods.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Trahaeran smiles warmly to his son and squeezes the youth's shoulder lovingly. He then silently walks away to retire to his bed for the evening, his mind filled with the thoughts of what perils his group shall face in the days to come.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Tisben
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Magus

Post by Tisben » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:06 am

My Lord, I shall take my leave of you. You know my heart is not in this but I shall remain loyal to your decision to my dying breath. Sleep well my friend. I bid you farewell.