Dobbin Woodbridge, Hobbit Wanderer [Omenstar]

The Battle of the Five Armies is over, Dale and Esgaroth have been rebuilt and a new King Under the Mountain sits on the throne of Erebor.

King Bard has issued a call to all adventurous folk, rallying them to his cause - to clear the lands of the north of all that would threaten the Free Peoples. Will you answer his call

Moderator: silverfoxdmt73

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Dobbin Woodbridge is a 31 year old Harfoot Hobbit who enjoys smoking his long-stemmed pipe, carries a short sword and a short bow, and has been a Wanderer ever since he left his home on the eastern borders of the Shire. Finally, one day his furry, wandering feet brought him to Dale...

Keen-eyed Dobbin is adept at spotting stormy weather and other dangers before they can affect him. Dobbin loves story-telling. Mr. Woodbridge has heard many stories while on the road and has a gift for imparting them to others. Dobbin has learned so much by being out in the world; "I’d never have learned so much staying at home," he often says to himself. Mr. Woodbridge's experiences against the Shadow may come back to haunt him someday – "I don’t want to be home when that happens," he reminds himself whenever thoughts of home tempt him. "It would put my family in grave danger!" Although he misses his young wife and baby daughter...almost as much as he loves the road...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:40 pm

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Omenstar
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Omenstar » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Cool!
Is that a halo over good Dobbin's head?
“Sorry! I don’t want any adventures, thank you. Not Today. Good morning! But please come to tea – any time you like! Why not tomorrow? Good bye!” https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Its obviously The One Ring!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Omenstar
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Omenstar » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Ah, shucks, thought we had an angelic hobbit-celestial in the party for a second.
“Sorry! I don’t want any adventures, thank you. Not Today. Good morning! But please come to tea – any time you like! Why not tomorrow? Good bye!” https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing