Chapter 1: Station

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.

Run by ManWithDoor
JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Keskodai twirls the end of his mustache, clearly pleased - or reassured? - by the Venture-Captain's praise.

"I would not speak for the rest of you, but if I wanted safe and simple work I'd have stayed back in the parish. Whoever wishes to continue their work with the Society will find us at their side!"

Once Keskodai uses magic to heal what wounds there are, he takes his leave. He spends the late afternoon and early evening taking Chk-Chk to the station's history museum, before a quiet dinner, a message home, and sleep.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon May 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Quig agrees with Keskodai, "Yes, yes agree. Money to burn, then see you in the morning. I will venture on. This was not enough for me, need more, much much more adventure." He and Scout then buzz off seeking someplace to buy some new gear, but also a place to spend his money on gambling and food.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring