Chapter 2: Endless Thredony

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.

Run by ManWithDoor
Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Jalesh grunts as the turret's bullet pierces through his skin, his side hurting, he looks for some cover before letting out another volley towards the turret.
Move to some kind of cover, SHOOT!

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:41 pm

The combat-oriented duo wisely dodge behind the corners of the hallway, and continue opening fire. The march of machine gun fire near his head causes Quig to have to jump aside, causing his aim to go astray. With the bullets going somewhere besides his center of mass, Jalesh has a clean shot, and his aim is true. The energy feeds powering the turret are severed, and the defensive emplacement goes limp. The hallway is clear, at least for now.
Quig: 8 Miss
Jalesh: 18 Hit, 8 Damage. TURRET DEAD!
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:29 pm

"Good shot! No one filled with wholes-wholes? Good-good! We go!" Quig sends Scout forward now, flipping on his vid so he can see the drone's feed so they don't get ambushed against. Then he takes off after Scout making sure to reload on the fly.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Jalesh lets puts a painful grin on his face as the turret seizes up and goes flaccid, He gives Quig a small nod of the head in gratitude and falls behind the small ratman running through the hallways.

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Keskodai takes off after the others although at a corner he takes the opportunity to place a hand on Jalesh's ribs.

"This isn't over yet. Pharasma may yet claim us."
Spend an RP to healling channel Jalesh.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Quig starts singing as he runs for his life...

Oh Sally she'n the gal-gal that I love dearly
Way, sing Sally-Sally oh

Sally she'n the gal-gal that I love dearly
Hilo Johnnie Brown stand to your ground

Oh Sally she's the gal-gal that I splice nearly
Her lips is red-red and her hair is curly

Oh Sally she'n my 'kodai beauty
Sally gal-gal she know her duty

Oh Sally she'n my bright fuzzy one
Sally gal-gal she do what she ought to

Oh seven long days I courted Sally-Sally
But I don't care for her dilly dally-dally

So I signed onboard of a Starfinder
When I come home she was married to a tailor!!!

He laughs and squeels as he runs.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 am

The priest of Pharasma helps the big vesk warrior to live another day. The goddess of death is patient and eternal. She can wait for a natural lifespan to pass before claiming and judging a soul. As long as they do not pervert the process of eternity, as the undead, she is very willing to give her power to her priests for healing and resurrection.

The Starfinder mercs make haste back to the ship. As they travel, they hear additional alarms going off. In distant hallways they hear more turrets spin up, but luckily enough they aren't on their critical path. However, there are additional signs that things aren't going as smoothly as planned.

As you pass one of the last intersections, far to the left you see a wall shimmer and dissolve as though it were simply a mirage. Behind the wall is a massive figure, even larger than Jalesh. The skeletal champion is covered in ornate armor. In one hand it carries a jagged sword, and its other hand is enveloped in harsh yellow light. It seems to be unaware of the whole situation, and it slowly looks around at the blaring alarm lights, and slowly slashes the air in front of it.

Up ahead in the direction of the ship come the sounds of active fighting. The sizzling sound of laser blasts, and grunts of effort can be clearly heard. A wet squishing sound coincides with a cry of despair.
Random Die of Evil - good result! No additional turrets poking out to say hello on your way back. So, you know, count your blessings?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 pm

"Holy shit-shit!"

Quig points to the ship, away from the Skeletal Champion, "Keep running, we escape, leave it behind. No engage that thing, time to go-go!"
Its not in our way right? I say run for the exit avoiding the Champion

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Keskodai freezes in place at the sight of the abomination.

"Take the data to the ship!"

So saying, he calls on the Mother of Graves to destroy this obscene horror.
I'll distract it. Mind Thrust.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Never one to leave comrades behind Jalesh joins the priest in distracting the abomination.
open fire on the champion once Keskodai has used his mind thrust.