Chapter 3: Red Days Rising

“...in the Riddermark of Rohan the Rohirrim, the Horse-lords, dwell, and there are no horses like those that are bred in that great vale between the Misty Mountains and the White.” - From The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Run by the Loremaster WBWeather

Moderator: Wbweather

Wbweather
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Wanderer

Re: Chapter 3: Red Days Rising

Post by Wbweather » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:54 am

Sorry BB, I did forget to post your roll. Above post edited. And Istril's attack edited too.
The spearman attacks Herewaeld once again, hoping to stop his attacker before he himself is bested. Unfortunately for him, his strength is spent and the spear tip is swatted away be Herewaeld's shield. The two axemen turn their attention toward Istril, for the moment forgetting the Rohirrim. The first hits her in the chest, a flash of pain searing down her ribcage. The second misses, cursing under his breath.
Spearman - spear 3
Rolled:
Feat Die: 8*
Success Die: 5,1,2
Totaling: 16
-----------------------------
Axeman 1 -Axe 2
Rolled:
Feat Die: 7*
Success Die: 4,3
Totaling: 14 hit for 5 end loss I show Istril as weary. Sheet updated for that and hope spent
-----------------------------
Axeman 2 - Axe 2
Rolled:
Feat Die: 4*
Success Die: 5,3
Totaling: 12 miss

Blubbo_Baggins
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: Chapter 3: Red Days Rising

Post by Blubbo_Baggins » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Bill, apologies, just saw this post. My notifications have pretty much stopped working!
Also, Istril did spend Hope for the great success - I think you already edited the post, but I wasn't certain.
Torwin draws his sword and charges the Dunlendings with a loud cry, "For Rohan!"
Forward stance, attack Dunlending on Hereweald, use bonus battle die.
Invoke Ominous Blessing on an Eye. If a G is achieved the Horsetailed helm grants a bonus die, which I'll pass to him.