Re: Book 1: Crownfall, Act 3: The Silent Blade

As the political scene in Taldor explodes into chaos, heroes take on the mantle of agents, advocates, and saboteurs working for Princess Eutropia to help secure her claim to the Imperial throne and prevent the Empire from collapsing in on itself in civil war. Will they grow from relative nobodies to powerful politicians and spymasters in the deadliest political arena in the Inner Sea?

Run by the GM ManWithDoor
Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Re: Re: Book 1: Crownfall, Act 3: The Silent Blade

Post by Grimbold » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:02 pm

Brother Betram nods his head. He is dressed in elegant, but sturdy clothes. Still, they are very far from the top notch elegance of nobles. "I am Brother Bertram of the Temple of Cayden Cailean. I will give spiritual guidance in this endeavor and I would be delighted to help our glorious homeland."

Zorbeltuss
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Zorbeltuss » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:41 pm

"It does seem that we are all going to be rather busy, your grace." Mercutio's mind already starts to line up many, many questions, but princesses, especially claimants for the throne in what appeared to be a civil war was not the ones to barrage with them.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:21 am

"This does rather seem the sort of thing the Church of the Lucky Drunk might appreciate," Astraea said, giving Bertram a wry smile. "So, what is the first step?"

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:55 pm

Princess Eutropia is delighted by your immediate volunteering for her cause, but she does not have any immediate marching orders for you. She needed to know her resources before completing her planning. She anticipates she will have marching orders within a week.

She does know that a first priority will be establishing a base of operations and resources. The Stavian family has various estates, either directly administered or run by stewards, but while she may be owed those resources by right, but may not be able to actually force the issue in fact. Identifying which to target, and how to approach it, will be forthcoming.
And that's where we'll call Book 1! Congratulations on the good work.
I'll start up Book 2 swiftly, so we can keep things moving.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."