OOC Chatter

The OOC Forum for the War for the Crown game.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:04 am

Mainly need your public background posted, and anything secret also recorded in the Background tab of your sheet.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:00 pm

It is with sadness that I announce that Pathfinder has had to pull out from the game. Life is still very hectic for him after the vacation, and he's got to prioritize. I'd be happy to have him back in a future game, when he has more free time.

I've sent a PM to Grimbold asking if he's still interested in the Game, since he had expressed interest in the original thread, but we already had 5 players. So hopefully he'll be in.

Regardless, I'm going to start the game within the next week. The rest of you have your characters Approved. Some have some miscellaneous shopping you can do, but nothing that would stop us from starting up.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

OOC Chatter

Post by JohnnyWeird » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Ah well. Perhaps he can join us later.

Excited to begin!

ManWithDoor

OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Aaaaaaand it turns out that Grimbold is on his summer vacation anyways, so unless there's a fresh player out there that wants to join in, we'll continue on with 4 people and maybe a 5th will join later.

I'll have the initial scene starting in the next day or two then. Or who knows, maybe I'll be super crazy and get it up tonight. Anything is possible in the world of RPGs!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

OOC Chatter

Post by Vardaen » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:25 pm

START!

I'm ready!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor

OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:04 pm

STARTED!

Also, Grimbold responded that he is interested. Not sure how fast he will be able to get in a character concept, but if necessary he can just be Fashionably Late.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

OOC Chatter

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Wow, big posts. I'm out ;0

j/k WOOO START!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

OOC Chatter

Post by GuyWithSword » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:51 am

Can't wait to see what the rest of you are doing :)

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

OOC Chatter

Post by GuyWithSword » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Is Duke Centimus in the Courtyard or the Arcade of Triumphs? I will go try to influence the area the duke is in, so later on I can make him feel at ease and someone else can accomplish the Discovery mission.

Discovery: Martella is confident Eutropia has gathered the votes necessary for her cause, but she hates loose ends. She tasks this agent with uncovering the true dedication of two senators: Duke Centimus and Countess Abrielle Pace. It is unknown if either supports Eutropia’s bid to end agnatic primogeniture, and while their votes will be apparent after the senate convenes, Martella wants the PC to discover their positions in advance, as well as the reasons each noble holds that position. Divining each noble’s motivations requires a Sense Motive or Perception check after at least one member of the party has put the noble at ease with one or more successful Influence checks.

ManWithDoor

OOC Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:48 am

Things haven't settled down enough to know where people will 'hang out' during the body of the Gala. Right now it's all packed in the Arcade and Courtyard. Duke Centimus might just stay parked where he is, or perhaps he's waiting for some sort of Opening Ceremonies to start things up, then move. Wouldn't be unusual for big events such as these, although there is no printed Program.