Don't Leave the Path, 2947

Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow…

Moderator: TalesftCards

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Don't Leave the Path, 2947

Post by Vardaen » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:38 pm

"Spider!" The Beorning pushes Belgo to the side just out of reach of the plunging spider's mandibles as he dives the other way grabbing up a burning brand from the fire. "Back! Back you foul attercop! Back to the forest! You will find no fly for your meal here!" He swings his flaming club side to side at the lowering spider attempting to strike it on the belly or face. "Belgo take up fire and hold it high!"
Forward Stance, Burning Brand, Attack (hoping to get a battle roll prior to combat for bonus dice). If I get any I'll spend them on the first attack. I sort of figure a long burning club might be similar to a long hafted axe for skill roll, not for damage, but whatever, its too good not to try it
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring