Book 1: Chapter 4 - The Crow: The Lower Levels

Eberron is a world of pulp noir where swashbuckling and intrigue run rampant. The Last War is over, the war to end all wars, but many say the fighting has simply shifted from the battlefield to the shadows.

In the wake of a long and terrible war, a world struggles to find its destiny. Will it descend once more into brutal conflict and end in spectacular annihilation, or will the world emerge at last into a new era of peace and prosperity? One group of heroes hopes to make Eberron a better place. The Grey Company, formed by a collection of heroes recruits new members to their growing ranks -- you among them.

Run by the Dragonmarked Heir Vardaen
Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Aeon Priest
User Class: Explorer

Reporting In: The 9th Floor

Post by Eilandor » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Fletcher is impressed with Oloven's sketch work and notes as they are now sprawled out upon a table for Nirus to examine.
Number Two: "You are number six."
Number Six: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"
Number Two: "Muh ha ha ha ha!"

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Nirus walks over to the table and begins looking and shifting through the sketches and notes. "Yes, yes. These documents will greatly aid my research." The elf then reaches under his cloak and retrieves a bag of coins which he sits on the table.

"As promised," he says as he looks at the group. "Celebrate your victories. Plan for the future." He gives a quick glance to Val'trith before he collects the papers from the table and begins to read over the notes.

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Fletcher chimes in, "Speaking of planning for the future." He looks to Val, "As you know, a warforged is not afforded the same benefits from healing potions and spells. I wonder if we could procure a wand of repair. It is likely expensive, but far more efficient in keeping me in shape for what is to come."

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite
Title: Oh look. A title.
User Class: Wanderer

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 pm

"Well, Fletcher. We did find a wand of light repair in the Crow. It only has about a dozen charges, but thought i let you know before you go spending all your money."

There is a wand of light repair on the sheet with 12 charges. Not sure if tbat is enough or if you wantes more, but thought id let you know.

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Eilandor » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:08 pm

Fletcher turns to Oloven, "Thank you for reminding me. A dozen charges should get me through our next venture, unless it is as lengthy as The Crow. We can bring that one for now and while we are away, have another crafted for future use."

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:03 pm

"If you need a wand of light repair right away," Val replies. "I can get you one. Unfortunately, what with Grey Company expenses and overhead, I'll have to charge you full freight for it. But it's still a bargain at 750 gold."
Now that you have PPs, you'll have to pay them for freebies or discounts. :-)

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:09 pm

"I think we need to focus on the celebration part of what Val said," Ben quips, "Come to the Drunken Shifter, the King will give you a good deal on everything!" Ben smiles, "I will make inquiries and have all the most beautiful maids from the city attend. Girls like winners, and you all are proving to be just that. With me at your side there won't be any problems getting your just rewards! Ha!"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Imric looks at Val'trith, "Sir, we have an appointment with Lady Hargrave soon. I suggest we wrap this up. I will put them in touch with the quartermaster Filch and they can sort this sort of low level stuff out with the Goblin." He looks to Nirus, "You are all set as well sir?" He nods when Nirus agrees.

The seneschal points to Benmarrow, "Excellent idea, why don't you all go relax for a bit with the Drunken Shifter."
Filch is the tower quarter master, and happens to be a goblin also.

I'd like to wrap this up. You guys should now sort out the loot sheet. We can sell and buy and stuff. You can also use your Prestige Points while in the tower to get stuff. Like the wand for a major discount, etc. See the OOC threads: viewtopic.php?p=328159#p328159

I'd like to fade to black, and then zoom back in on one of the 2 outstanding mini quests that are left.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 pm

"Yes," Val says with a nod to Imric. "Thank you for keeping me on track." He slips a ribbon into the book he was showing the team and closes it. "Get your rest and sort things out with Filch - his office is down on three. If you have any further questions, just let me know. You can generally find me here in the Grey Tower. If I'm not here, Imric will know where I am."

He turns to return to the library, but stops to make one last comment. "And once again," he adds. "Well done all!"

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Post by Scout89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Helion is happy. Free drinks and good rest are enough for now.
Helion and Shakti have each claimed an item in the loot sheet. Let me know if he is allowed to take them so I can edit his sheet.
A.K.A. Tvrod.