Book 1: Chapter 4 - The Crow: The Lower Levels

Eberron is a world of pulp noir where swashbuckling and intrigue run rampant. The Last War is over, the war to end all wars, but many say the fighting has simply shifted from the battlefield to the shadows.

In the wake of a long and terrible war, a world struggles to find its destiny. Will it descend once more into brutal conflict and end in spectacular annihilation, or will the world emerge at last into a new era of peace and prosperity? One group of heroes hopes to make Eberron a better place. The Grey Company, formed by a collection of heroes recruits new members to their growing ranks -- you among them.

Run by the Dragonmarked Heir Vardaen
JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Lady Brast Arrives

Post by JohnnyWeird » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Je is silent, light glittering from his crystal - and his eyes.

Eilandor
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Aeon Priest
User Class: Explorer

Lady Brast Arrives

Post by Eilandor » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Fletcher has lost many a comrade in his six short years and while he realizes this is a whole different level, it doesn't change the fact he simply isn't wired to do anything but move on. He quietly compliments Oloven on his splendid recovery after initially stating the Sea Captain himself had sent us to deliver the locket.

To Liza he says nothing, the warforged stands statuesque as one of the many feline patrons has come to rest and purr upon his shoulder.
Number Two: "You are number six."
Number Six: "I am not a number, I am a free man!"
Number Two: "Muh ha ha ha ha!"

AdamDaBomb11
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite
Title: Oh look. A title.
User Class: Wanderer

Lady Brast Arrives

Post by AdamDaBomb11 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:17 pm

Oloven pauses for a moment to give Liza some additional time with the news. "I am glad we could help. Perhaps we should get going now, unless you needed us for anything else. I am sure a few of us have errands to run before we are sent out again on another adventure." Oloven moves over to Liza and, if she accepts it, gives her a warm hug.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

She returns the hug, "Thank you, you all for this." She says her farewells to you, but remains at the table. You make to leave and the shifter that runs the place smiles at you, "That was a kind thing you did for her. Not many kind folk left these days. You ever need a room for the night, you come back here, and its on the house." She waves as you head out.

The members of the Grey Company then head outside, and other errands take over. Fletcher heads for the Iron Watch to speak to some of the warforged there he knows about some tasks. Oloven heads for the Temple of the Sovereign Host; its been a long while since he's been in a proper temple. Jay needs to wander the town, to see what's changed, and remember his friends and family through his wanderings. Helion needs a drink, and a trip to the edge of the city to let Shakti run for a bit. Zeevan has some trinkets to sell still, and some gear to buy.

So you split up, but you'll see one another a the tower later. Val'tirth d'Orien granted you a weeks leave, to rest and relax before you attempt to find the third shard, and you take full advantage of that time.

Stormreach is after all a big place...
The Chapter Ends!

Everyone should check sheets, loot, etc.

You should be leveled up at this point to 5th (you are, I checked).

Think about what you might do with a week of just being alive. So you can post that when the new chapter starts.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring