Leaving the Path

The out of character forum for the Shadow's Reach game.

Moderator: TalesftCards

gandalfDK
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Hunter

Leaving the Path

Post by gandalfDK » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:50 pm

We are leaving the path then! Stay on the road, Gandalf said, but lets go! Who wants to stay and guard the child?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." - Haldir, Lothlórien, Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Leaving the Path

Post by Vardaen » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:06 pm

A couple months now, we done?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

gandalfDK
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Hunter

Leaving the Path

Post by gandalfDK » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:10 pm

I haven't seen Carlos post in years and I'm not sure Ian is still up for it? Essentially we are in a two player game with Ian as GM but we have to keep things at a somewhat decent pace or its better to just call it quits.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." - Haldir, Lothlórien, Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Leaving the Path

Post by Vardaen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:15 pm

Yeah, after 20 years of PbP I know you need decent speeds or there isn't much point to it.

You are welcome to join one my active games if you like.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring