Party Tactics & Chatter

This is the OOC forum for The Dark Museum.
RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:25 am

Thread for tactics & party discussion

So, we *don't* want to crit, or Fireball will start raining out of the sky? Good to know...

To start us off:
I think we should go up to the obelisk first to get a better view of the plane and get some landmarks.

Non-leg: I'm going to have Ryld poison his rapier and collect some demon ichor. If you want your weapons poisoned, I can do that for you if a proficiency is required that you lack. Ryld is trained in Survival and the use of Poisoner's Kits.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by Shurijo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:29 am

The ichor is just goo, so it doesn't need a skill check. it's also quick, so you don't need to spend a leg action on that.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 am

Yup, that's why I called it non-leg. Cool. Was I able to fit some inside a flask?

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by Shurijo » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Yes it will take an action to apply or re-apply. Let's say you have 3 uses in your flask. Plus any weapons that wanted it. However, I'd be very careful about spilling it or coating a weapon and then putting the weapon in your sheath or holder.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Excellent. I'll stopper the flask. I applied some to just the rapier, so I'll just be walking with that very mindful of how I hold it. I will post my leg action soon.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat May 09, 2020 12:21 am

To save the IC thread from filling up with purely OOC chatter, I'm 100% in for simultaneously touching the stones.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat May 09, 2020 1:44 am

Got it. Same.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by Shurijo » Wed May 13, 2020 4:14 pm

Any final decision yet? If Tome doesn't want to touch, then we can move on. Didn't want to slow us down too much, there'll be plenty of other stuff to do.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat May 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Tome just agreed in the game thread. It's fine, the others are probably just missing this thread. I think it's safe to say that they are committing to their actions.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed May 27, 2020 8:07 am

Ok. Ryld wears Shadow Armor. It lets him step into the Shadow Plane for a minute and makes him appear like an amorphous black shadow. I thought I read that it instead lets him walk broad-shouldered through any space down to one inch across...

Maybe I could step through the barrier to steal what we're after, but everyone could still see me. I thought it would be useless because I can't use the power to move Jezirpa out of the anti-magic field, only myself. What do you think? Shurijo is this all correct?