Moderator: ManWithDoor

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Re: OOC Discussions

Post by Muskrat » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:41 pm

1) would appeal the most to Pixel, as much aesthetic reasons as anything else.

Karstil
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Karstil » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:35 pm

I would also prefer the first variant.
Not only because Ulrich would not be so conspicuous with church services..

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:06 am

We'll go for Option 1 for now. If it turns out that it really isn't working for you for some reason, we can revisit it:

1) Chantry: Richmond District House – “Marina House” with multiple rooms, a sunroom, and an unfinished basement previously used for ritual work and crafting. Previously the home of a Verbena couple who died in the recent Attack. Low-key, fitting into the rest of the urban housing. Security by invisibility, looking like every other house.
- Nearby Node: Golden Gate Park - National AIDS Memorial Grove - Constructed in the 1990s in remembrance of those who died of AIDS. Resonances of grief and healing. New so it is relatively weak (Rating 2), but growing from its continued use by thousands. It is open to the public, so not able to be secured, but that also means it can be easily accessed in a wide section of the City. Does not produce physical Tass.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:34 am

Pattern Spiders are mainly a Werewolf: The Apocalypse thing. Servants of the Weaver strengthening the Pattern Web, the underlying structure of the universe. But I like that idea so much I made Digital Web versions of them.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:18 am

It's been a long time coming, but I'm going to officially shut down the Mage: Ascension War campaign. I'm grateful to all the players, and everything you have done to help make me a better storyteller by being excellent storytellers yourselves.

I am, of course, happy to continue to Game with you outside of this campaign, both as a fellow player or as a GM.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Thanks for letting us know. It was fun while it lasted.