New ManWithDoor Campaign

This forum for new game announcements, looking for players for existing games, seeking interest in new games, and requesting new games to be run.
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: New ManWithDoor Campaign

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:42 pm

I put in the Requests to have new Forums made for the 2 Games. Should be up relatively soon, and I'll be able to get those fleshed out.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:26 am

I will be in Extinction Curse if there is a spot free.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:19 pm

The Threads for Extinction Curse and The Wild Beyond the Witchlight are both up! Start by using the OOC Chatter thread to declare your interest (so I can get a good count of how many Players are involved), and then start working on Character Creation. I am happy to help out with that as you desire.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:59 pm

There's been very little movement on the PF2E 'Extinction Curse' campaign. Is there still a significant group interested in participating? Muskrat and Grimbold have created their characters, but the rest have gone pretty much silent. If you're still interested, please let me know. If not, then I'd like to drop it rather than stringing this along forever.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:42 pm

Sorry. I love Pathfinder, but never got into 2e and don't have the time (or interest) to learn the new system.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:52 pm

I think it is pretty easy to get into, once your character has been created. I'll offer to help anyone with their char, if you want me to.
https://pathbuilder2e.com/ is also very helpful here.