The OOC forum for Return of the Runelords
Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by Graven » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 am

I'm more of a murder tourist, my family has money
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:56 am

We can see the scholars' base on our map. Do we have to go and ask someone at the inn for directions, or can we just teleport over there? Does anyone wanna go somewhere else?

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:42 pm

Yes. And from the main locations you know about or have been told about:
- Circle Market (if you want to try to hit up more of the populace for info)
- The Cemetery (where your Patron(?) works at)
- The Order of Resplendence's HQ (although the Silver Dragon has found them stand-offish and never let him inside yet)
- The wrecked Manor of Sir Roderick (dead for a couple decades now)
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:44 pm

I just found out that Roll20 has a Return of the Runelords Module. So I got it, which will be super useful for Maps.

https://app.roll20.net/join/12338543/efxNWg

If you want to create your Character Sheet there instead of continuing with the Excel Spreadsheets, go ahead. But it's not required. Whichever you prefer to use.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:09 am

Confirmed that Hungry Xenomorph has permanently dropped the Game, so I'm going to look around to see if anyone wants to be our new 5th Player.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:35 am

Effectively finished Act I, and heading off to a dangerous side quest. So Level Up to 2! Also giving everyone 250 gp each from the dwarven merchants, to fund the rescue of their fellow dwarves.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:02 am

Nice. Rusilka is a happy camper. Time to go back to the market. How much to trade her chainmail in for banded mail? 100? I'm also looking for 1 Bless/Magic Weapon and 1 Feather Step. Maybe 1 Invigorate too.

When we go after the den, depending on how we can reach it, we should come from the east over the hill.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:26 am

Normally it'd be sell for half and buy for full (so 175 gp net), but you're going on a rescue operation so the armorer lets you just pay the different in buy price of 100 gp. Otherwise, any low Caster Level items you want go ahead and buy. So Level 1 Potions and the like are in the market.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:34 am

alright. I got those and ditched Invigorate for Stabilize. Took the Combat Reflexes feat. I think I'm on track for the Bulette Style at level 3, but I'm also looking at Greater Overrun and Charge Through.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:28 pm

Looks like you're going to be throwing your weight around soon! ;)