MYZ: General OOC Thread

OOC forum for Mutant Year Zero
ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: MYZ: General OOC Thread

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:28 am

Thanks! Added to my character sheet.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:06 pm

I'll update in a day or two guys. Thanks for your patience. Had a very busy weekend and last week with work.

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:39 pm

Quick question: With that extra success, can Danny figure out what the Rot level for this sector is?

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:43 pm

Yeah, it's level 1.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:42 am

So, what kind of roll are we doing?

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 am

Sneaking for those looking to provide a distraction (to get into position), and those aiming to help Arkod hunt can either make a Force or Fight check.

Make your rolls and I'll let you all know how things work out.

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Tue May 02, 2023 9:30 am

ManWithDoor wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:14 am
Danny considers his personal mutation, being able to even benefit from small amounts of Rot rather than being hurt by it. It isn't infinite protection, but he isn't worried about the tainted water.
Danny has the "Rot-Eater" Mutation, so he can discharge reasonable amounts of Rot without difficulty. Maybe that could be useful in this situation? He can wade into the water without long-term harm, so could he be in the water helping to hand things over or something? Or walk with the meat above his head, etc.?
You could certainly get in the water, assuming it is shallow enough to be able to keep the carcass out of the water... You'd need to use a MP to shrug off the Rot effects.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue May 02, 2023 10:46 am

I'd be willing to do that! If nothing else, to test the feasibility of carrying a carcass across without it getting dipped and contaminated.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed May 03, 2023 11:57 am

Taking advantage of your mutation and "trimming the fat" so to speak like Bohemond suggested are both good ideas. We can combine them and save MWD from having to make a Force roll. We'll cut off the good bits and shove them in one or more bags, and Danny can carry them. I volunteer mine, seeing as I found jack-all at the supermart. If we can put all the artifacts in one bag and have Kwine or Mart carry that, even better.

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Thu May 04, 2023 11:08 am

RorytheRomulan wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 11:57 am
Taking advantage of your mutation and "trimming the fat" so to speak like Bohemond suggested are both good ideas. We can combine them and save MWD from having to make a Force roll. We'll cut off the good bits and shove them in one or more bags, and Danny can carry them. I volunteer mine, seeing as I found jack-all at the supermart. If we can put all the artifacts in one bag and have Kwine or Mart carry that, even better.
This would certainly work.