Party Tactics & Chatter

This is the OOC forum for The Dark Museum.
RorytheRomulan
Level 10
Level 10

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:25 am

Thread for tactics & party discussion

So, we *don't* want to crit, or Fireball will start raining out of the sky? Good to know...

To start us off:
I think we should go up to the obelisk first to get a better view of the plane and get some landmarks.

Non-leg: I'm going to have Ryld poison his rapier and collect some demon ichor. If you want your weapons poisoned, I can do that for you if a proficiency is required that you lack. Ryld is trained in Survival and the use of Poisoner's Kits.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Warden of the North
User Class: Slicer

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by Shurijo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:29 am

The ichor is just goo, so it doesn't need a skill check. it's also quick, so you don't need to spend a leg action on that.

RorytheRomulan
Level 10
Level 10

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 am

Yup, that's why I called it non-leg. Cool. Was I able to fit some inside a flask?

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Warden of the North
User Class: Slicer

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by Shurijo » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Yes it will take an action to apply or re-apply. Let's say you have 3 uses in your flask. Plus any weapons that wanted it. However, I'd be very careful about spilling it or coating a weapon and then putting the weapon in your sheath or holder.

RorytheRomulan
Level 10
Level 10

Party Tactics & Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Excellent. I'll stopper the flask. I applied some to just the rapier, so I'll just be walking with that very mindful of how I hold it. I will post my leg action soon.