Humble Bundle: Pathfinder books (pay what you want)

This forum is for general, random chatter. Feel free to discuss pretty much anything here. Any game being run is also on topic.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Humble Bundle: Pathfinder books (pay what you want)

Post by Shurijo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 pm

RPG campaigns and rulebooks come to Humble! We've teamed up with our friends at Paizo to launch our first ever RPG Book Bundle, so grab your dice and put some mood music on the stereo 'cause it's time to play Pathfinder! If you want to learn how to play or see the game in action, check out these videos by Saving Throw.

Pay $1 or more for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM Screen, Player Character Folio, Digital Beginner Box, GameMastery Guide, Core Rulebook, Advanced Class Guide, and Pathfinder Adventure Path: In Hell's Bright Shadow (Hell’s Rebels 1 of 6).

Pay more than the average price to also receive, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Equipment, Bestiary, Strategy Guide, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Turn of the Torrent (Hell’s Rebels 2 of 6), Pathfinder Society Scenario 7-01: Between the Lines, and Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea World Guide.

Pay $15 or more for all of the above plus Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic, Ultimate Campaign, Ultimate Combat, Game Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Dance of the Damned (Hell’s Rebels 3 of 6), Pathfinder Society: Year of the Sky Key Scenario Mega-Pack (23 Adventures!), and Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Poster Map Folio.

That's not all! Anyone who pays $25 or more gets the entire bundle plus the physical edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beginner Box (price does not include shipping).
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paiz ... der-bundle

You can also get 2 free Pathfinder books for signing up for their newsletter - Pathfinder Player Companion: Inner Sea Primer and ​Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Re: Humble Bundle: Pathfinder books (pay what you want)

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Have just seen this and am going to be 'doing my bit' for charity. I don't mind spending a few $ for this number of books that I may or may not use.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Pathfinder offer

Post by Grimbold » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:48 pm

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paiz ... der-bundle

Lotsa Pathfinder for 15$ - seems like a good offer.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Pathfinder offer

Post by Shurijo » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Grimbold wrote:https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paiz ... der-bundle

Lotsa Pathfinder for 15$ - seems like a good offer.
Already posted it this morning. Merged topics to prevent duplication.

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:54 pm

Ugh, sorry, did not see it. Thanks for merging

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Yeah, posted about that in the Skulls and Shackles because I wasn't sure where to post about this. Nicely done here, Shurijo.

For about a year I check the humble bundle site every couple of days for their bundles and that's actually how I get many of my games these days.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Re: Humble Bundle: Pathfinder books (pay what you want)

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 am

Even at the minimum level, £5.56 for all that Pathfinder stuff... Certainly worth a punt if you want to try a new system.