Prelude: Iuchi Jun

The Emerald Empire of Rokugan. It is a land upheld by honor, guided by fate, ruled by destiny. The Great Clans each support the Emperor, but inter-clan conflict is inevitable—both in the Emperor’s courts and on the battlefield. In the midst of danger and turmoil, honor must be your sword and your armor.

It is an era of sudden change and upheaval in the Emerald Empire. Mortal schemes, elemental imbalances, and celestial turmoil have disrupted the political, military, and spiritual equilibrium of Rokugan. Long-simmering rivalries and fresh betrayals ripple through the courts and on the battlefield. The Chrysanthemum Throne is beset by threats from without and within, and the honor of the seven Great Clans shall be put to the test.
Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Post by Graven » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:50 pm

"Thank you, cousin, I will find you tomorrow. I am sure that Crane cuisine will provide it's own delights," he bows allowing her to return to her duties.

The Unicorn turns toward the Cresting Waves, taking a deep breath just short of the door. He knows the Clans' view of the Unicorn, and especially his own family, and steels himself for whatever reactions are to come. "At least rumour should have blunted the surprise of me showing up now." He pushes into the establishment, immediately looking for the proprietor.
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Cresting Wave Inn
Iuchi Jun finds the Cresting Wave Inn to be a busy place, one that is full to the brim. It takes some talking and dealing but the Unicorn is able to secure a place in one of the shared rooms from the woman that runs the place.
Owner of the Cresting Wave Inn
After a meal and some tea it is time to retire for the night.
Alright, so we are done here. I think I finished up the other threads to the point where I can kick off another thread tomorrow with all the group back togeher.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring