Episode 1: Can I Call You Crewmate?

Many pirate crews take to the sea with all the same goal: To hunt down and claim the Pirate Kings treasure, known as the One Piece! Will your crew be the one to beat the other crews, avoid the navy, and find the legendary treasure?

Moderator: KrowsNest

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Episode 1: Can I Call You Crewmate?

Post by KrowsNest » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:16 pm

As the peoples rejoicing had calmed down, the people began bringing the crates of 'offerings' and began to put them back where they properly belong. Andre, Nico and her daughter, all the people assisting. Zed's body was in fact limp and lifeless in Barnacle's arms. Seems that moment all happened so fast... With all that though, the town did seem to be at peace. Through the hour, people were wandering outside more, especially to go out and begin their farm work. Seems with the freedom, they were already taking advantage of it.

Borscht and Goremon were tied up and put away in a storage shed, the townsfolk wanting to deal with them later.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 pm

During the next hour, Pepper sits on the ground and rests there. Content with the outcome of the pirates' intervention. Only when Barnacle moves does she follow.

At one point, she strains out a suggestion to the people, "Hey, how much of these supplies do you guys need to store, anyway? Why don't we do something to celebrate?"

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:38 am

Barnacle first tends to his friend, dedicating him to the deeps. The man was a seafarer through and through, he'd never find rest underground. He takes the small ship they sailed in on far enough off-shore that the water is dark and deep. He wraps the body in sailcloth, wrapping him in ropes tied to a weight. With dignity and care, the giant cyborg slides Zed's corpse into the ocean, silently watching as he sinks into the darkness. Only with that done is he up for returning to the town and celebrating life.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."