Chapter 1E: Echoes of the Past

After Order 66, few Jedi dare to venture outside the shadows—rumors of the dark and terrible Darth Vader haunting even their waking moments. Yet, some Jedi find this life of fear unbearable. The Empire is always watching, and Vader himself is eager to confront any Jedi that might bring him closer to the whereabouts of his betrayer, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Chapter 1E: Echoes of the Past

Post by GuyWithSword » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:39 am

"Read that book, but don't be afraid to talk to other people from out there. Expanding your knowledge can be a good thing, Merrin. And oh one more thing, if you see someone with a RED energy blade...be careful. That person is probably a bad person."

She ignites her own blade. "Mine is orange. Don't confuse the two. Be careful of the RED blades. Well, be careful of anyone pointing a weapon at you, really. Just...stay safe, ok?"

Putting away her blade, she gives Merrin a hug. "I need to go now. I've been contacted by my friend. Good luck."

With that, she walks off, towards the exit to look for her former master. "I am on my way out now. It is good to hear from you again, master."

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Chapter 1E: Echoes of the Past

Post by Shurijo » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:51 pm

moving to Chapter 2C: Sanctuary thread.