Chapter 5E: The Bright Star

After Order 66, few Jedi dare to venture outside the shadows—rumors of the dark and terrible Darth Vader haunting even their waking moments. Yet, some Jedi find this life of fear unbearable. The Empire is always watching, and Vader himself is eager to confront any Jedi that might bring him closer to the whereabouts of his betrayer, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Chapter 5E: The Bright Star

Post by Shurijo » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:17 pm

I'm confused by "I wouldn't helping Mustafar heal". Did you want to help Mustafar heal or not help? I feel there's a word missing there.
"The Bright Star should be returned to my clan. Our priestess may be able to destroy the Aeon Engine and the Bright Star crystal." The Lore Keeper responds. "The device is too dangerous to be taken elsewhere. It will only cause more harm."

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

Post by GuyWithSword » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:40 am

"Well, what's your plan then? This...master Vader...he feels exceptionally powerful. I doubt I can even land a single attack on him if we were to fight/"

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:51 pm

The Lore Master nods saying, "You will have access to the crystal. Once you have secured it, I will rally my clan to join the fight to allow you to escape. For now, rest and recover. The time will come soon, but not now."

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

Post by GuyWithSword » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:11 am

Ashara keeps to herself of the possibility she wants to keep this Bright Star for herself. "Alright. I shall rest then. It seems like I will not be executed as the others likely were."

The Togruta spends some time eating, and then rests.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Ashara wakes when someone enters her room in, what she assumes, is the early morning. "We must go. There is a shuttle in the hanger that you can use to escape." She recognizes the voice as the Mustafarian Lore Master Vylip F’alma.

GuyWithSword
Level 5
Level 5

Post by GuyWithSword » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:14 am

"Wait, what about the crystal?" asks Ashara as she gets her bearings.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:28 pm

"The clan priestess said it was too dangerous having you here." The Lore Master whispers. "If you activate the engine, then it may destroy Mustafar. She said it's more important to survive in the present with the hope of retaking the crystal in the future, than to take a chance."