Chapter 2: Hither

Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!

The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Chapter 2: Hither

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:32 pm

"Well I'll take the compliment. Yea, I'm a hero of my realm. I go by Quill, but that's only so I could be taken seriously in my trade. I don't think that will be a problem here, though. Maybe I will use my real name from now on. Vemsy Tillywinks. At your service, again. I usually work for a reward. But I can't very well ignore missing children and family. So it seems. But I am hoping to pick up a lead and find my brother while we are here."

Quill's ears twitch with embarrassment. "I... also snuck into the carnival as a girl, and I lost all of my sense for music. Can't carry a tune, and music is just noise. Though I can get into a rhythm after a few pints."
So it is a huge cage

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:45 am

"Trixiphenelia Greenmantle is my name, but most people call me Trixie on account of it's long," the fairy explained. "I'm not from the Feywild either, but I like it here. I think."

"Oh, and I'm not a hero. I'm a villain! RAWR!" she exclaimed, baring her teeth fiercely.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:35 am

Shiloh looks at Trixie with an amused expression. "Well, that's a disturbing revelation," she says lightly. "Does this mean we need to defeat you in battle?"