Counterspell!

This forum contains those "neverending stories" where one person writes a bit of a story and then another person picks it up where the previous left off. Should make for some interesting reading.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Counterspell!

Post by Vardaen » Fri May 02, 2008 4:17 pm

What happened here? People still playing?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Fri May 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Yep, I was mainly waiting to see how my chastity belt spell came of ha ha. I Pmed Doom to see if he was still playing.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Sat May 03, 2008 12:29 am

"Hey, back off gramps!" shouts Dictian to his counterpart and the lightning bolt turns from its path towards Dastardly and gets absorbed into Dictian's hand. "I'm the one who's going to beat these losers!"
Doom pm'd me that he's busy with finals for now. In the meantime, let's beat the crap out of each other. I'll take Dastardly out of the fight temporarily...
Dictian waves at J. Albert and an immense cube of legos forms is built up around the Victorian villain, trapping the wizard in the colorful construction.

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Mon May 05, 2008 2:05 am

Thanks, deadman, I'll be back as soon as I can.

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Mon May 05, 2008 9:59 am

The 'Trot guffaws hearing himself refered to a loser. "Losers," he gripes, "don't have cool cars." "Losers don't have leather jackets," he adds. "And losers, do not have such awesome HAIR!"

Just for that you All get ... "Phillip Ray Bolton!' Trimming shears materialize around all of the other players hair ready and programmed to trim and add extensions - as necessary - to create the Mullet look on the opposing players.
7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed May 07, 2008 12:32 am

Dimble grabs his hat and takes it off. He sits down on a seat that magicaly appears near him from his doing. "I could use a hair cut... just a little off the top, and add some length to the back. Back home that is call the Mullet, pronouced the Mu-ley, its elven you know? I think it means very stylish for backwater idiots. I personally am not an idiot, by proof of my spellcasting power, but I do have water out back." He waxes historical, "You see out behind the house is a small pond, now it wasn't always there. No no no no, it used to be all grass and rocks, but I was out playing a kid and I wanted to dig all the way to Shire, its on the opposite side of the earth as the Farthings you know? Well if you didn't know that maybe *you* are the idiots. Anyhow, I was out digging with my backhoe and a bucket and I hit a patch of rock, so I cast a few Stone to Flesh spells on the rock, which I don't recomend, as it gets really icky when you then try and chissle away the stone-flesh." He makes a yucky face and watches himself in the mirror as he's getting his hair cut. "Whell so I cut away the flesh and out from under it came a torrent of water, it was a undergroudn river you see! Water just filled the entire back yard! Luckly for us our yard slopes away from the house, right down toward the backyard of The Dancing Dwarf Tavern, well it was like, well, a normal river now that it wasn't undergroudn and it flooded everything around for miles." He pats his locks smiling at the cut, "It took some traveling grey robed wizard to put and end to it but the old geezer missed a spot and so we have a big pond forever curse to hang out in our back yard. It makes it nice in the summertime however." The moment the sissors are done he offers them a tip then collects all his fallen hair into one big ball. Working his magic is fuses it to Weasel, making sure the little rodent also has a Mu-ley. "Excellent. Now that I'm done, Mr Trott can have my seat." He pushes the chair with magical force right at The Trott, sheers and all going for the sexy man.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Fri May 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Dictian is hit by the mullet magic, his hair growing to shoulder lenght. "I look pretty rad!" he exclaims completely inaccurately.

Neutral scowls holds up a glowing finger: "Deflection!"

A massive pile of hair appears in mid-air and flies towards the other wizards! It'll suffocate them!

Amaris
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Amaris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 pm

The styling chair reaches The 'Trot first. Stainless steel shears trim and shape his luxurious locks and the sight of the 'Trot's new coiffure takes the wind out of the hair pile's sails and it falls softly in the ground a danger to no one any longer.

The 'Trot stands up with a flourish throwing off the vinyl hair dressing cape - and declaring "Now I am more powerful than I ever bEforE!" "I WIN THIS CAMPAIGN!", he snaps and his competitors are soon to be sent to another plane of existence.

"Champagne?" he asks the sky prepared to celebrate his victory.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 am

Neutral and Dictian vanish, but the elder half is too wise for this kind of teleportation. Though their bodies leave their souls stay as ghosts, technically preventing them from being disqualified as they are still present in some form.

Dictian is horrified upon realizing that as a ghost nobody can see him. The blow to his ego is immense.

"Don't worry kid," says Neutral. "Trot wants to win and he will. But I'm going to be him when he does!"

The ghost of Neutral soars into Trot to possess his body!