Rhokti - Mahasarpa: Ascension

Sing the songs of our fallen heroes (or villians) here.
Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Rhokti - Mahasarpa: Ascension

Post by Bitom » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Yes, the monkey man is dead. Dead-dead. For real dead. Surprised, and without his protective spells, Rhokti entered into the second-largest series of bad rolls I have ever seen.

He had one opportunity to heal after he took damage that reduced him to 1 HP, and to my shame, I didn't take it.

Instead, I tried to reveal the man who inevitably led to Rhokti's death. He went invisible, I tried to dispel it. Dice didn't agree.

After that, it was all over. He was enchanted and had to attack his friends (Failed will save #1)

Once he got over that, he was confused and had to attack a guy that was really no threat (Failed will save #2)

Then Janak hit him with a direct damage nightmare that put him down.

but all is not yet lost. the Maha party is the highest-level on the site. if they can't swing one of D&D's 12-or-so ways to bring someone back from the dead, nobody can.

The sleeping goddess shall awake And start her lovely dance of doom When seven tasks ye undertake And seven wefts pass on the loom. The second task has now been done: The twin-bearer was slain and rose. The third weft is now begun: The seventh bhut's great power grows. Now the six shall start to fall, Their death heralding the final doom.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Rhokti

Post by Vardaen » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:03 pm

AllI can manage is: Ooot.

(And to comment that Rhokti was not a Cleric or Brahmin or other Divine Caster, my streak is broken!)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Poor monkey....who shall now fling excrement at the party? Shamad?

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Don't worry, he'll be back!

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 am

Poor, poor, monkey... My monkey army offers a 21 poo salute for you...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.