Fyzzle - Skull & Shackles

Sing the songs of our fallen heroes (or villians) here.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Fyzzle - Skull & Shackles

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Game: Pathfinder AP: Skull & Shackles

Player: jigglepuff69

First Post: Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 am
https://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/v ... tml#247016

Death Post: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 pm
https://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/v ... tml#250697

Death: Fyzzle kinda went insane after being threatened to be locked up in a box as punishment. And he suffered for his attack on the Boatswain and died!

Background: TFrom the lips of Fyzzle, a blue scaled Kobold Alchemist...

"I'z come frum dis little izland. Just a teensy little thing, out in da big bigz ocean. Can'tz even rememberz were it iz. Wellz... one day dis ship cumz up ta our izland and all deez green guyz cumz off da big bigz boat. Dey offerin' da Chief of our village all kindz of trincketz and baublezez. Dey sayz dey want ta bez frriends. I don't be ba-lieven' demz, so I sneaks onta dere big bigz boat while da Cap-tum talkz wit our Chief." Fyzzle reaches for some still squirming octopus and shoves it into his maw, chomping away.

"So I'z be pokin' roundz and looksie'in for stuffz and wouldn't cha knowz it... Deez stinkyz, orksa'siz thingz have a whole room under da floorz of da big bigz boat ta putz slaves and stuff in. Like myz village! So I'z sayz ta myself, 'Fyzzle, ya can't be letten'z da village be slavez. Do sumthin.' So I doez. I finds dis table wiff all of deez bottles and stuffz on it and start ta tip demz over and mixin' da stuffz. So it's catch on da firez! Who'da knew itz? So'z, I dump morez. And da firez get bigger! Who'da knew itz? So, I put morez on and morez and morez. Pretty soonz da firez huiga and dem green guyz starts screemin' and yellin. Wellz I thought it'a be a good timez ta leave, so I jump off da sidez of da big bigz boat and be glidin' ta the shore. I jumpz on a rock and watchez da firez and da orksa'siz burn. It wuz pretty funny." The little koblod even leaps onto the table to show the way he sat and watched the orc slaver ship burn.

"So'z ta make a long story shotz, I go back ta da village to be welcomed as a hero, cause that what da voices told me I wuz gonna be. A hERO for saving da village. Well da nervez of da Chief and that Cap-Tum! Deyz were mad at me for burnin da orcsa'siz and the big bigz boat. 'But ya don't knowz tha wholez story!?!?', I sayz. But da Chief only got the spakly bitz on his mind. So what does ole' Fyzzle get as a rewardz? Tied to a log and left ta driftz at high tide and da Cap-tum gets ta stay! In myz shack! Deyz give um my shack! So I'z screamin' at dem, "Fine! I didn't wantz ta stay in a village where I can'tz be a hero and I ain't living with anyz stinky orcsa'siz!' I toldz dem I did." Fyzzle shakes his fist in anger as he speaks, caught up in the story.

"So'z I drift about till a merchantz boatz be findin' me and promisedez to take me ta port. Too badz that big bigz boat had an accident and it burned as it made port. No, no... I'z got nuthin ta do with dat. Reallyz. I got witnessez and everything! So here I'z am. Ready ta workz and mix things up. Your big bogz boat not be made'a wood iz itz?"

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring