D Day

Here are where the old games no longer played are posted. Check out some of the great games of the past!
Rory
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Rory » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:35 pm

Joe walks around the ship trying to talk to each of the men that will be in his boat. While some may be trying to avoid making new friends, Joe seems to be in a generally good mood, happy to meet new people.

Joe sits down next to Jeb with an apple in each hand, and offers one to Jeb. "Hey Jeb(?), where you from? I saw the box these came in, they are from back home, where I grew up. Take one. Maybe it will keep the krouts away."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:11 pm

Jeb takes the offerd apple, but doesn't bite into it yet, his stomach too tied up to let him eat. "Lets hope it does." The quiet man, known as a sharpshooter tries to clear his mind, "Where is home, for you?"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Rory
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Rory » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:21 pm

Joe smiles, he loves to talk about home. The excitement can be heard in his voice, "I grew up in Washington state, a great place. I lived in a small town near the coast and could get to the ocean, the mountains, or the rain forest in 20 minutes. Some day soon I'll get back there to take over the family business... or perhaps go back to work in the city doing demolitions.... who knows. This war ought to be over in a couple months, I have time to think about it."

"Anyway, when I was younger we'd go over the pass to get apples. There are orchards all over the place. Apples remind me of home now. When I eat one I can almost forget I am here."

Without even thinking about it, Joe bites into another apple.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: D Day

Post by Wayloss » Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:37 pm

Captian Simmons walks out from a briefing merely glanceing at his men as he heads to his own quarters. There he prepares his belonings, tommarow they hit the beach. He gives his men this night of makeimg friends and relaxation. He knows tomarrow will be the longest day of his life.