Act 2: Season of the Wolf

Here are where the old games no longer played are posted. Check out some of the great games of the past!
Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Act 2: Season of the Wolf

Post by Cattywumpus » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:01 pm

"M' lady would ya have a look at Gunnari?" Tsura holds out the baby "I been told ya might be of help. He's a fighter but he needs food, rest,water and medicine and I know not whar ta go tha' 'll welcome a gypsy."
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

The woman looks at the baby and gasps at the bloody rag that is soaking more and more as time goes by, "Come inside and lets tend to this baby."

The gypys, witch and Witcher head into the hut an the woman begins to tend to Gunnari. She cleans the wound and packs it with salves of foul smelling herbs. Some of them James recognizes as he watches silently for now. The two woman deal with the wounds, and how they came to be, wolf bites, are relayed to Margita and she takes some steps to tret rabies just in case. Fresh bandages, warm clothing, and soon milk and food are given to the baby. About an hour into the hut and Gunnari is cooing softly, sleeping with a full belly. "He is a fighter, strong, but he needs rest and no more travel, not for many days. He is stable now but coudl turn at any moment." She looks at the two, having heard enough of the story while asking about the wounds. "I can keep him safe here for a while, I should keep my eye on him regardless."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

"I thank ya my Lady. I've a gypsies vengence ta visit upon those what done my clan in. I will pay ya well." Tsura says.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:41 pm

The woman that the villagers call a witch smiles, "Of course you'll pay, nothing much, but this child will need some supplies I must gather. Now..." she touches the baby's forehead with some oil, leaving it sleeping on the bed in the room, "...is there anything else I can do for you two?"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

arkahm
Level 8
Level 8

Post by arkahm » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:57 pm

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about the area would you. Specifically about the bandits in the area? I would like to know what I'm about to go face. Numbers and strength would be nice to know."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:03 pm

The woman shakes her head, "These bandits are new to the area. I have not had an encounter with them yet, thank Meletile. No, I am sorry Witcher, but the only outlaws I deal with are the men of this village." She coos the baby a bit more pulling a blanket up over his swaddled form.

Stepping forward she makes a motion to hush the two so not to wake the child. "However, I may know something that might be of help to you, if you are seeking these bandits. Of course I've already done you one favor, do one for me, and what I know will be yours."

arkahm
Level 8
Level 8

Post by arkahm » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 pm

"And what would that be, healer?" James asks, curious what she would want with a witcher.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:21 pm

She gives a half smile, "I am in need of some reagents and Witchers are known for their skill in handling both monsters and alchemical substances. To the east is a small bog, within it lives a matted pair of Wyverns. I have need of of a wyvern poison gland sac. Bring me one, and I'll share with you what information I know. I may also be willing to part with a few coins or other items if you were to bring me other rare ingredients."

arkahm
Level 8
Level 8

Post by arkahm » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 am

"I'd be willing. Besides it might give me a chance to learn a few tricks of the Alchemy trade. Show me where they be and I'd be willing to retrieve what you want. I don't speak for my friends though." He turns to Tsura and Varic, "You two willing?"

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 am

"I am willin' ta repay such a kindness."says Tsura