The End of a Long Road

Please keep this forum to OOC posts for this game.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

The End of a Long Road

Post by TetNak » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:32 am

Heya folks!

Unfortunately the time has come for Equinox, at least in this iteration, to end. I have decided my original plan is not going to work sufficiently. Therefore I have decided to start over. I cannot be sure when I will run Equinox, part II, but hopefully in the near future. I want to work off my mistakes I made the first time and build a world more cohesive. I want to thank everyone that played or even read a single sentence of the game. I am sorry for those currently playing, deeply so, and I hope you will join me in the second coming.

As for the current game, please keep posting. I will allow the game to end naturally and give a synopsis of what happens in the future.

Thanks a thousand times over,

Tet

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: The End of a Long Road

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:12 pm

I have totally enjoyed playing Dimble, and I want to thank you, and the players, for not killing that annoying little bugger off. I have enjoyed Equinox, and as the second longest running game it will be sad to see it go, but I'm ready to help make up a new Eq setting with you and continue playing in your game.

Hmmm, perhaps a Dwarven Mud Pie Maker? Just kidding.

I'm looking forward to knowing what was going on in the over all plot, with the Violet, and such and how it was all tied together, who some of our unknown foes were, etc.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:52 am

Sad to see it go...

Any idea what your restart will do to the world? Or is that still in the planning stages?
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:37 pm

Very much in planning. I sent Var some ideas but I'm not sure what'll happen. I'm expecting drastic changes, however.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name