Welcome

Please keep this forum to OOC posts for this game.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Some thoughts on group cohesion

Post by Shurijo » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:32 am

I think it was a solid game, but due to my lack of experience and knowledge of the genre (pirate stuff) I felt lost. I felt the same way with my first character, but hoped that after watching a few pirate movies and tweaking my character sheet, that I'd be better at it the second time around.

I wouldn't mind keeping it going, if anyone else is interested. I like the story so far, I just have a hard time of writing/responding/talking. Whereas, playing an elven ranger, space cowboy, or ninja-like superhero is much easier for me than an educated scholar from that setting.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:13 pm

Well, I'm no historian either, and was making up or looking up alot of it as we went along myself. Perhaps that's what causing the situation, but I didn't really expect anyone to be a historian on the setting. My inspiration was from movies and video games myself.

With only MV really interested in the setting, and well versed in it, I guess we close it down.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:27 am

...And alas lads we part upon a truely sad endeavor, the parting of ways... HOPE TO SEE YOU WENCHING SOON, ARRRRRRRRRRGH.
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:06 pm

LOL, Well the last post is made, the game is locked and closed with a suitable ending for Jack at least...

Sorry for wasting everyone's time, etc.

I'll move this thread to the Graveyard tomorrow giving anyone a chance for final thoughts. Players can send me PMs or post here their evalutation of the game, of my DMing, etc.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

The End

Post by Vardaen » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:49 pm

Game Locked and Dead.