1002 Adventures: Suitable Donations

"The Seven Voyages of Sinbad,""Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves,""Aladdin and His Magic Lamp" -- these and other classics fill the pages of the Arabian Nights. Each story is told by a very wise and beautiful young woman called Scheherazade, who reveals them night after night to a king with a murderous heart. The first of the thousand-and-one tales is Scheherazade's own...the last may be yours. Join the adventure in a land of sultans, genies, and desert nomads as we explore the world of Zakhara, The Land of Fate. (A vWorld Expansion)

Run by the DM Vardaen.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:02 pm

Sharp teeth dig into Kasib's ankle, tearing flesh, muscle, and bone. The Rawun scream in pain, keeping his balance as the creature attempts to throw him to the ground.

Finally, he breaks free, staggering under the burden of pain and loss of blood. He starts to limp backward, hoping to avoid the fangs of the vicious creature that now hunts him as prey.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:18 am

Ahmed lets out a load roar as he sees what happens to the razor. "The good gods will grace us this night!" is his battle cry as he charges the Hynia on the Rawun.
I dont know if I have the room for a charge or the time, if I do, I will take it. if not I wont : )
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:42 am

Ka'im seems surprised as the hyena tears Yakub a new one.

He is left facing a rather mean, bloodthirsty hyena by himself. This worries him.

"Orman! Where are you?! I need help!"

This all comes spilling out of his mouth rather quickly, just about a stumbling blur of words, though it is still possible to make them out.

As frightened as he is, he has no choice but to try to put the creature down. He lunges forward with his Jambiya, hoping to slash a nice cut into the hide of the beast.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Combat Hyena and Hama: Round 3

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:39 pm

The Sha'ir gives a weak swing at the hyena, his dagger not even coming close to landing on the dexterous animal. As he shouts for Orman the small gen suddenly appears a foot from Ka'im. "Master, I return with your Magic Missile!" He looks at the carnage that has taken over the camp since his leaving only second ago. "My Lamp! Hurry master, blast the beast!" Orman turns over the token that contains the geine's power of Magic Missile.
Ka'im Att #6 13 Miss; Orman returns
The priest brandishes his great scimitar as he charges the largest of the hyena's that faces off against Kasib. The priest sweeps in with a high arc, the massive blade smashing into the stone of the wilderness after passing through the neck of the hyena. The animal crys out as it falls dead in a bloody heap.
Ahmed: Charge Att #2 25 Hit for 16 Dmg DEAD; -2 AC for a round
The last hyena doesn't seem to realize that he is the only one left, the others either fled or dead. It leaps at Ka'im, but the Sha'ir spins his dolman around, the heavy robe catching the hyena in the face, sending its attack to the side.
Hyena #6 Att Ka'im 5 Miss
Kasib backs away, limping clear of the fighting toward the tent and the spooked camels. Yakub lays on the ground, and continues to bleed into the foothills.
Yakub: Stabilize Roll 19% failure to stabilize -1 HP @ -5/17
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:25 pm

The Priest growls as his sword cuts though the animal. He seems cought in the heat of battle as he moves to attak the next beast. Not seeing if the mages spell has gone off or not.
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:16 am

Ka'im nods his agreement with Orman as the Gen appears from nowhere. "Ah! Orman!" He catches the token, handily, flipping it across his fingers, where it begins to fade from view, disintegrating into dust as he absorbs the powers of the token.

"Great idea. Blast the beast." He does so.
Yup. Magic Missile. At the hyena that is killing me. I want to return the favor. ;)

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Combat Round 4

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:08 pm

The Gen has flicked the token into the air and Ka'im, the Sha'ir had hold of it. As he runs the token through his fingers it vanishes as a pure white transulent jambiya appears over his shoulder. In an instant the magical missile races the few feet slamming into the Hyena's head. The power of the blast sends the animal spinning around with a high pitched yelp as he falls to the earth dead.
Magic Missile: 4 DMG, DEAD
The others moves only slightly as the last of the enemies as Yakub bleeds out into the earth. He is growing pale, but might not be long to this world yet.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:38 am

Kasib slumps to the ground in a heap. Dust floats up about him as his body makes contact. He groans in pain, the aftermath of sharp teeth ripping flesh and muscle.

The Rawun pulls his knee to his chest, his hands wrapped around the wound, blood flowing through his fingertips as he does so. A small pool begins to form below as the injury is fresh and the heart pumps from the excitement of battle.

"Aaaargggh..."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:38 pm

Finally felling the last of the hyena's, Ka'im looks around, blood still boiling within his veins. "That was close!"

He looks around, seeing the spreading stains around both Kasib and Yakub. He also notes that the Rawun is still moving while Yakub is still.

"Ahmed, would you see what you can do for the Barber, while I go take a look at Kasib? You'll be able to help him more, if at all possible, then I'll be able to."

He then moves over to take a look at the Rawun and to see what he can do to help.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:48 pm

Ahmeds eyes focus back to the world as the battle ends. "Aye" The sword he had hits the ground with a thud as he kneels over the bleeding body and trys to bandage the wound as best he can. After the wound is bandaged, Ahmed ask for the gods assistance once again.

After hes done with The Razor the priest checks the ankle then the mage then him self.

As he's working, his head pops up once in a while as if watching for someone.
heal and casting cure light wound
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling