Thunder and Fog

A GURPS Original Fantasy. All theme/storylines © Jason Duff (TetNak).

Run by the GM TetNak.
Jungleboie
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Jungleboie » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:18 pm

"ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.."

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:50 pm

Gavran settles the arrow back in the quiver, and scowers the battlefield looking for what arrows are still usable. He collects his things, waiting for Philip to tend to the gravely wounded GRez before asking him to remove the arrow from his belly. Every step he becomes more pale and sweaty, but he gathers his things, Cleans his weapons and waits.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:42 pm

The healer, Phillip, rushes to Grez's side. He kneels next to the injured barbarian, his hands touching the blooding claw marks that run along his back.

Suddenly those wounds close, though his clothing is still ripped and dried blood remains. Slowly, Grez's eyes open and conciousness floods back into his mind.

Ola, meanwhile, sits by Damascus sobbing. "I am sorry!" The wolfhound itself wags its tail, seemingly in much better spirits than his halfling companion. Against the protests of Ola, the wolfhound actually stands and starts limping about, testing his mobility on three legs.

The creature might be able to walk about, but certainly its days as of fighting and as a mount are over.
I posted for Phillip since he's AWOL. Spends 3 FP to heal 6 HP on Grez
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:23 pm

Datu groans as he tries to move too quickly. Eventually he finds an irritatingly slow enough pace that allows him to move about on his injured limb, without too much pain.

He calls out, less gruff, and much less loud than he has previously, "Anyone need any help?"

He then notes Gavran growing steadily more pale and begins to move in that direction, though with his current speed, it is likely that Phillip will be able to attend to Grez and make it to the Druid before he can make it to the Druid.

Jungleboie
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Jungleboie » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:45 am

Slowly, Grez's eyes open and conciousness floods back into his mind.
after a blink or two, awarness arives, rolling over on to his back. Grez quickly crabwalks bakwards in a frantic attempt to get away for the undead horror that was at his heels...

looking around, and seeing that Alabaster isn't chasing him anymore, Grez slumps to the ground relieved and breathing heavly and tries to push the now ariving pain out of his mind.

Gozer
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Gozer » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:16 am

Phillip sighs and smiles as Grez wakes. The healer chuckles slightly as the barbarian moves back. "Don't worry my big friend, we won. Rest while you can, it seems we must be off soon."

Phillip stands and looks about. He notices the other injured members and moves to help them, "I understand we are in need of haste so I'll get everyone mobile for now. Though when we get to a safe place and I can regain my energies I must see to you all again more fully."
Hey posting during my "AWOL" was fine since it's exactly what I said I was doing anyway. :)

Now for instance if I happened to disapear again you could just have me healing everyone enough to get moving, and then trying to recover before I do a full a healing as possible.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:28 pm

Aethalion looks over the group, "Well Grez, you are a worthy ally, and a fine fighter. A proven companion I declare." He does not mention anything about the healer Phillip, but moves to lend his own Firs Aid skills to those less injured, "We must be out of here as soon as possible." He then moves to loot the body of the fallen witch, searching for clues or anything of value he mentions to Ola, Datu, and Bohtin, "Perhaps the others body should be checked as well, you never known when we might be able to resupply in the proper manner." A bit of his pirate side from the high seas always kicks in when there is booty to be had.

"Once we are ready, we best hurry on our way until we find a place to rest. Anyone wish to scout ahead?"
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:32 pm

Gavran Stands, albeit shakely. If One of you healers would be so kind as to remove this." He Points to the arrow in his belly, I shall scout ahead for you.

Gozer
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Gozer » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:04 am

Phillip looks over as Gavran mentions his injury. "What are you doing! Sit back down now!" He rushes over and moves to look at the injury, "It's bad enough there are others trying to injure you, there's no need for you to do it to yourself!"

Phillip looks at the arrow and carefully starts treating the injury and removing the arrow. Once the arrow is removed he'll use some of his remaining energy to close the wound so Gavaran can scout ahead.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:47 am

Datu nods. "I agree. We should be outta here as quickly as possible."

He then motions down to his leg. "Won't be able to move too fast like this though, and Damascus is horribly injured as well."

"Perhaps we should find a nearby town to rest for a day or two? Now would be a grand time to have a mount again!"