Shadows against the Darkness: Characters

General L5R Information is located here. New products, character designs, basic history and information. Everyone is welcome to contribute.
EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Shadows against the Darkness: Characters

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:59 pm

If we play Siblings we will need to be of the same family. Therefore I vote we play Bayushi Brother & Sister(I'll be the chick, I have an Idea for it)
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Grimathor
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Grimathor » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Omg! A dude playing a chick! :lol:

Seriously though, character creation rules can be found on the first page.
Last edited by Grimathor on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:04 pm

We should be twins(In scorpion clan Superstition twins are a sign of great potential, and power.)
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:22 am

I won't be around too much for the next few days since I have massive X-mas activities to attend to. I'm easy on the BG so if you have a good idea EM I'lll be down.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:42 pm

OK here's my Idea Yogo +1 willpower. Father was Yogo mother was a Dragon. She passed us each one half of her Twin Sister Blades. You got the Katana, I got the Wakazashi. I am a Yogo schooled shugenja. and you are my Yojimbo. I use my charm and Physical *ehem* "assets" to find Information and bend people to our will.
Suggeted Advantages for both of us. Kharmic Tie: 3pts. Also Grimathor I wonder if we could split the cost of Twin sister blades between both of us(They cost 7 points).

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:02 am

Hmm do we have to be Yogo? I was pretty sure I'd want to be a Shosuro and I'm pretty sure earth will be my dump ring as Ninja. Also Twinsister Blades? Come on that's soooo cheesy.
Big Pimpin...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:15 am

I could go Bayushi +1 Agility(Which Is the base stat for almost every Weapon skill),Or Shosuro +1 Perception(Which would alao be good for a Yojimbo/Ninja) Soshi would be a +1 awareness(Which is a social trait). Remember you can be any family in the clan of the school you take.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Yeah I'm aware of that. Any of the above would work for me. I've also been considering a Monk character, which wouldn't mean we couldn't be siblings. Just don't know if that's what Grim had in mind.
Big Pimpin...

Grimathor
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Grimathor » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

It's not a question of whether it works for me, but rather whether it works for you two. Im flexible as long as you are following the parameters I listed on the first page of this thread I can go with whatever you decide on.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:51 pm

The thing is a monk would oficially never be a Scorpion, but I'm actually kind of set on the idea of a Shosuro Yojimbo. He doesn't have to be Shosuro though.
Big Pimpin...